2nd February 2018, 06:48 PM
Sreepa94

Should I mention about the backlog which I have cleared but the original documents are not yet received?

I had a backlog in B.Tech semester 7th and I have cleared it. But my original documents like marks sheet and results are not yet received from the university. So, what should I mention in the resume in B.Tech qualification? Should I show my backlog or not?

15th July 2018, 11:43 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I mention about the backlog which I have cleared but the original documents are not yet received?

Since you have cleared your backlog, you don't need to mention about your backlog in your resume.

Not only in the resume, even in the Interviews also you don't need to say about it.

Backlogs would not be a problem if you have cleared it. But if you have pending backlogs, then it would be problem for you.

With pending backlogs, the candidates are not allowed for Campus Selections.

If they don't clear pending backlogs, it would result in academic career loss also.

I would suggest you to please forget about your backlog and start preparing for the selection process of top Companies which will consist of
JAM
Group Discussion
Written Test
Technical Interview
HR Interview

Ensure you should have scored a minimum of 60% of marks in your B.Tech course otherwise you are not eligible to make entry into MNCs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?