12th June 2015, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

Is there any degree in India based on beauty and cosmetic line?

Is there any degree in India based on beauty and cosmetic line. Except a one year PG diploma in VLCC and others, is there any proper graduation course in any institute in Delhi? Can you please provide me the information on the same as soon as possible?

Thanks!

19th June 2015, 11:16 AM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is there any degree in India based on beauty and cosmetic line?

No, there are no such graduation course that is being practice for beauty and cosmetics, soother then diploma course nothing can be done. But there are some institute that offers B.Sc and diploma degree both if you are interested in it, then you can go for B.Sc degree course as well as for diploma course also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?