10th April 2014, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Criteria for Lecturer post in private Polytechnic college?

hi,i'm intrument engineer can i get job of lecture post in polytechnique college if i,then what is criteria for it and can you tell information about job

Related Questions:
  1. Criteria for Lecturer post in private Polytechnic college? -- [New]
  2. How to join in lecturer in government polytechnic college after completing MSc Applied Electronics
  3. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  4. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and Procedure to apply?
  5. What's the eligibility criteria for the post of lecturer in engineering colleges?
  6. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply for Lecturer vacancies in Government Polytechnic Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to do lecturer job in government polytechnic college or private college after completing B.E ECE
  8. Detailed criteria for the post of lecturer at Polytechnic
  9. Am I eligible for the post of government polytechnic college?
  10. Am I eligible for lecturer in computer science in private college of Poytechnic?
  11. Am I eligible for B.Lecturer in government polytechnic college?
  12. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges? What's the applying procedure for the same? I've completed B.E(ECE)
  13. GPSC syllabus for the post of lecturer(electrical) in Polytechnic college
  14. What is the eligibility to become a lecturer in government polytechnic college?
  15. What should I do to become a lecturer in government polytechnic college?
  16. Eligibility criteria for a job as a lecturer in government polytechnic college in Gujarat? Procedure to apply for lecturer vacancies in government polytechnic colleges?
  17. How can I apply for lecturer post in Polytechnic college?
  18. What is the procedure to apply for lecturer post in Polytechnic college?
17th April 2014, 09:25 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Criteria for Lecturer post in private Polytechnic college?

You mentioned that you are a instrument engineer now you want to join lecture in private college. You want to know what is the eligibility criteria for lectureship post in the private colleges. Now I am going to clear your confusion what you have mentioned in the above question.

I am very happy to know you that you want to go for a lectureship line that is from core line to lectureship line. For lectureship line you have minimum post graduation degree or master degree from recognized university or recognized institution from your respective subject as you want. Because master degree is necessary for lectureship line. And also you have much more English knowledge so that you can introduce yourself and the respective study.

There are many people who have been done their master degree and they don't elaborate as lecture as itself because of poor English knowledge so English knowledge is necessary for the lectureship line so you have to speak English fluently. For English knowledge you can prefers English news paper or daily English news paper are like times of India, the Hindu or many more newspaper are which you can prefers or you can also prefers English news channel for your better English preparation.
23rd September 2017, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

I'm a B.tech (IT) graduate with 80% aggregate marks. I like to work as a lecturer at private polytechnic college. Am I eligible.
19th July 2019, 09:47 AM
Unregistered

I am ME in applied electronics and got 68% aggregate. And age is 45., Belongs to sc community. But I scored 2nd class in both bachelor and master degree. Am I eligible for lecturer job for private polytechnic colleges.
13th December 2020, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

Good morning sir, I'm BE (EEE) part time in 62% aggregate. My Age 43. I'm complete second class in the bachelor of Engg. Am I eligible lecturer post for private polytechnic college?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?