9th August 2014, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Will I be able to practice or get job if PG degree is not MCI recognised?

Hi I am doctor rohit did my mbbs from india and have valid smc registration I wanna ask that I had planned to do pg from texila american university whose degree training done in narayan hrudyala india. And other corporate hospitals too. Will I be able to practice or get job based on this pg degree
Kindly help

Related Questions:
20th August 2014, 12:33 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be able to practice or get job if PG degree is not MCI recognised?

As far as MCI is concerned you have to do MBBS from a college which is approved by MCI then only you can practice in India. The college from where you have done your MBBS should be approved by MCI then, only your degree will allow you to practice in India.

So you can check the list of Universities and colleges which are approved by MCI. If your college doesn’t comes under that list then I am afraid to say that you are not eligible to practice in India. There are some rules that you need to follow to become a medical practitioner in India.

For more information visit MCI official website

Regards,
Ajay Gupta
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?