14th August 2015, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available to study BBA in Chennai Business School?

Sir,
I am pursuing 12th Commerce and I want to do BBA. I want to get admission in Chennai Business School. Please tell me that there is an entrance exam for admission?

15th August 2015, 06:53 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study BBA in Chennai Business School?

No, There is no entrance exam is held in Chennai Business School for Admission but they used to see MAT & XAT rank card , According to the rank they used to give admission.

For more details visit website of CBS http://www.cbs.org.in
15th August 2015, 10:06 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study BBA in Chennai Business School?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am pursuing 12th Commerce and I want to do BBA. I want to get admission in Chennai Business School. Please tell me that there is an entrance exam for admission?
BBA - Bachelor of Business Administration

This is a under graduate course and this is of 3 years duration. This course is a study of Accounting, Business Mathematics - I, Principles of Micro Economics, Principles of Financial Accounting, Fundamentals of Information Technology.

To do this course the eligibility needed is completed +2 in commerce stream with at least 60% aggregate and there are relaxation for other catergory candidates such as for SC/ST it is 55% aggregate.

Top Colleges for BBA in India:
  • J.D Birla Institute of Management, Kolkatta
  • St.Xaviers College, Kolkatta
  • Calcutta University, Kolkatta
  • Alliance Business Academy, Bangalore
  • Amity School of Business Management, Noida
  • Christ College, Bangalore
  • Dr B.R Ambedkar University, Agra
  • Loyola College, Chennai
15th August 2015, 11:08 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
There is no such entrance exam conducted for BBA through Chennai Business School. The admission for BBA is based on the score obtained in the entrance exam conducted by the Chennai Business School.

- Eligibility: Applicant must completed their 10+2 or its equivalent qualification with 50% of marks from a recognized university. Final year students are eligible to apply.

- Application procedure: For application & prospectus send Rs.10/- payable in favour of the above college.

Further details and application can be downloaded from: http://www.iimat.com/ or http://www.aicomas.org/
16th August 2015, 12:25 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for BBA in Chennai Business School :

>> First thing you need to visit the Official website of Chennai Business School www.cbs.org.

>> There you can see the application form and then download it and fill all the required fields.

>> Send it to the Following address with all other documents like your previous study like 12th marks list, 2 photographs and any other related documents.

Address to send the application form :

Chennai Business School

CBS House

48 Velachery Taramani Link Road

Velachery, Chennai 600042.
16th August 2015, 08:20 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

No, there is no entrance examination as such for admission in BBA course in Chennai Business School, however, the minimum requirement for admission in BBA course is mentioned below;

> Candidate should have completed their +2 level from a recognized University

> Candidate should have scored a minimum o 60% in their +2 level
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?