29th May 2015, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I do BBA course after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?

Sir/Mam,

I am studying diploma 2nd year in electronics & tele communication. But now i want to do BBA after diploma. can i take admission to do BBA after diploma? Is it a good option or I need to think of something else? Can you please guide me with the right path? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any vacancy for diploma electronics and telecommunication
  2. Is it possible for me to join ISRO after completion of Diploma Engineering in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  3. How to get a government job after completion of my electronics and telecommunication
  4. What to do for getting admission in Aeronautical Engineering after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  5. What should I do after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  6. Which Armed force I can join after Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication?
  7. Job Opportunities after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunications?
  8. Names of the institutes to pursue Electronics and Telecommunication Course?
  9. WHat should be done after EC in diploma? I have completed diploma in electronics and telecommunication -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I join Indian Air Force after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication? What is the date for entrance?
  11. How to get jobs in Hyderabad or Pune after passing diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  12. How may I get a job in telecom sector? I have done diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering and I have 4 years work experience as an MIS executive
  13. Can I do Diploma in 2 streams in my last year of Diploma?
  14. Can I study in IIT after Diploma in Electronics & Telelcommunication?
  15. Which course is suitable to me after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  16. Does this a right choice of opting for MBA in Aviation Management after completion of Graduation in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  17. Which field to choose for in Post Graduation after completion of B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  18. List of correspondence courses that can be done after Electronics & Telecommunication?
29th May 2015, 10:36 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I do BBA course after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I am studying diploma 2nd year in electronics & tele communication. But now i want to do BBA after diploma. can i take admission to do BBA after diploma? Is it a good option or I need to think of something else? Can you please guide me with the right path? Thank you!
No, it is not possible for you to get admission for BBA after completing a Diploma. Since, Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication is not related to BBA. So, as per your qualification you are not eligible for BBA. Those candidates who completed their 12th standard are eligible to apply for the BBA. Any stream candidates are eligible. Being a Diploma student you can enroll for B.E or B.Tech through lateral Entry.
29th May 2015, 11:22 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I do BBA course after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?

No, you are not eligible to apply for BBA course because you have not studied Intermediate course. Without studying intermediate course, you are not eligible to apply. After completing diploma course, you are eligible to apply for direct 2nd year engineering course.

BBA i.e Bachelor of Business Administration and the duration of course is three years and this course is divided into six semesters. To apply for BBA course, you should have completed intermediate from a recognized school or equivalent qualification. You must have secured at least 55% marks for general candidates and 50% for reserved categories. There are no entrance examination for BBA course, but few reputed institutions may conduct the entrance examination.
30th May 2015, 11:42 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

No dear you don't have a chance to apply for BBA course with Diploma qualification. Since if you have not completed " 10+2 " from the recognized University.

In fact Diploma is not equivalent to Intermediate so you need to be careful to chose the further courses. And Now you will have a chance to go for B.E/B.Tech with Diploma ECE.

But still if you want to chose a " BBA Course " then you have two ways to go for it. For the details about Two options you can have a careful look on the below information.

Option I :

<> You must start 10+2 from the recognized University. Then you can go for BBA course in traditional way.

Option II :

<> Now you have start pursing Diploma so after completion of it then you can apply for BBA course in distance mode.

These above options will be helpful for future.
30th May 2015, 03:12 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, you cannot pursue BBA course after completion of your three years Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering course. To be eligible to pursue BBA course, you must have completed 12th standard or equivalent from a recognised board. No entrance examination is conducted for admission to BBA course. Admissions to BBA course are offered by considering candidate's 12th standard board examinations. Since, you have not pursued 12th standard, you are not eligible to pursue BBA course.
30th May 2015, 09:04 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

No, diploma candidates are not eligible for BBA course.

BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration.

Eligibility criteria for BBA course.

You should qualified in 12 th with any stream in science or commerce or arts from a recognized board.

Your age should be above 17 years.
20th September 2017, 11:51 PM
Member+

No, you can't eligible for BBA after completion of diploma in ECE because there are two different fields. So, if you want to studying in BBA. You have an only option completed your 12th standard and take admission.
22nd March 2018, 02:57 PM
iamssuhana

There are a few universities which consider diploma holders (engineering)for BBA. So, you need to call the officials or visit website of the college university or the campus in which you are seeking admission. The best colleges for BBA are:
Indian School of Business ,Hyderabad

ICFAI Business School, Hyderabad

Lovely Professional University, Punjab

K J Somaiya Institute of Management Studies & Research Mumbai

Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management New Delhi

Loyola Institute of Business Administration, Chennai

Xavier's Labour Relations Institute, Jamshedpu

K.J. Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research Mumbai

Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management DelhiFaculty of Management Studies (FMS), Delhi

Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Delhi , Indian Institute of

Management ShillongManagement Development Institute (MDI), Gurgaon

Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai

National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE), Mumbai

Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?