15th August 2015, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study B.Arch in any university if secured 380 rank in NATA?

Hello,
I have got 380 rank in NATA. Can I get seat in any university? I really want to study B.Arch without wasting any year. Please help me regarding this.

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for NATA / AIEEE (BArch)? Coaching centers in Delhi to prepare for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I get admission to study B.Arch in Deenbandhu Chhotu Ram University Of Science & Technology if secured 50% in Architecture Diploma course and obtained 135 rank in NATA?
  3. Will i get admission in Architecture course after scoring 139 marks and 27944 rank in AIEEE B.Arch exam?
  4. Best college for studying Architecture? Duration of the course? What is the payscale per month?
  5. In which college at Mumbai can I get admission in B.Arch as per my NATA marks?
  6. Rank required in AIEEE and the minimum marks in NATA to get admission in B.Arch in PEC?
  7. List of colleges for B.Archas per my NATA rank?
  8. How may get admission in B.Arch? What's score should I obtain in NATA? I've secured 85% marks in 12th Board
  9. What can I do after diploma in Electronics Engineering?
  10. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Architecture if secured 17340 rank in JEXPO?
  11. Syllabus and minimum marks required in NATA? Website to get material for NATA preparation?
  12. How to get admission after scoring 93 marks in NATA?
  13. Required rank or marks in NATA to get admission in SPA or One or the best Architecture colleges in Delhi?
  14. How can I prepare for NATA? What is the study material for NATA?
  15. Can I get admission to study M.Sc(Physics) in Osmania University if secured 67 Open category rank in OUCET?
  16. Can I get admission in GNDU, Amritsar? I've secured 87.2% in 12th and scored 94(Out of 200) in NATA
  17. Will I get admission in Indraparastha University having secured a rank of 1061 in the Entrance Exam and being a a candidate of outside Delhi?
  18. In which college can I get in Chennai after scoring 82/200 in NATA, 251/400 in B.Arch?
16th August 2015, 07:37 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study B.Arch in any university if secured 380 rank in NATA?

Yes, you can get admission with this rank because there are many colleges and you rank is not too bad to deny you admission. All you have to do is attend the counselling and lock your choices in right preference.

You might not get admission in any government college but you have chance of getting admission in a private architecture college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?