26th March 2018, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Business Administration) in Mangalore University?

I want to study PhD in Business Administration in Mangalore University. I would like to know that which entrance exam is there for getting admission in this university for this PhD course?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Business Administration) in Mangalore University?
  2. Which are the colleges in Mangalore? I want to join MBA in Hospital Administration
  3. Course structure & duration of PhD(Business Administration) in Mangalore University?
  4. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Commerce) in Mangalore University?
  5. How many PhD(Business Administration) seats are available in Mangalore University?
  6. Eligibility criteria, exam date, study material and previous year question papers of Ph.D in Public Administration entrance exam conducted by Mumbai University and Pune University?
  7. Entrance exam available to study Bachelor in International Business Administration in Tunghai University?
  8. List of universities offering Ph.D? I am a PG in Bioinformatics with 70% from Mangalore University
  9. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Health Care Administration) in Rama University? -- [New]
  10. How much to score in medical entrance exam for admission in manipal university Mangalore?
  11. Mangalore University B.A 5th semester question papers?
  12. List of evening colleges which offer M.Com course to B.Com graduate in Mangalore?
  13. Scholarships available to study PhD(Commerce) in Mangalore University?
  14. Which is the best University for M.Sc in Computer Science in Karnataka? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How may I get scholarship in the second year of BBM course in Mangalore university?
  16. Distance education of M.Sc food and Nutrition in Mysore university?
  17. What is best after doing BSc in Physics honors other than MSc
  18. Kuvempu University B.A Political Science 3rd Year Paper-IV: Public Administration Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
2nd May 2018, 06:29 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Business Administration) in Mangalore University?

To opt for the PhD course in Business Administration from Mangalore University, you must have to appear and qualify in the UGC-NET examination to grant your admission for the course.
Candidates those who have completed their Post Graduation in Business Administration from a recognized University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to appear in the NET examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?