24th May 2016, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study BBA in Delhi University without appearing in any entrance exam? Total fee expenses to study BBA in Delhi University?

Hello,
Neither I have given any of the entrance for BBA nor I have given IP University entrance exam for BBA. Can I still get admission in BBA in Delhi University? And also I want to know the eligibility for BBA and the fee expenses in Delhi University.

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage required in 12th UP Board to study B.Com in Delhi University? Total fee expenses of study?
  2. Can I study BBA in Delhi University with above 65% in 12th Board?
  3. Can I get admission to study BBA(H) in Delhi University being a 12th Commerce without Mathematics candidate?
  4. Can I study BBA after completing 12th with Computer Science?
  5. Percentage required in 12th CBSE to study B.Sc in Delhi University? Total admission expenses?
  6. Can I get admission to study BBA in Anna University if pursuing 12th CBSE student of Delhi Region?
  7. Eligibility to get admission to study M.A.(Spanish) in University of Salamanca for Advanced Diploma(Spanish)? Total fee expenses and scholarships available for this course?
  8. Can I get admission without paying the participation fee to study BBA in IP University?
  9. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study B.Sc in Delhi University?
  10. How to get admission to study BBA in BHU? Details and fee expenses? -- [New]
  11. List of best Government colleges offering BBA(Airport Management) in Lucknow? Total fee expenses of this course?
  12. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and fee expenses of MBA course in Delhi University? Entrance exam to get admission?
  13. Which are the colleges that offer BBA in Delhi University
  14. Admission procedure for regular BBA course in Delhi University?
  15. Which are the best BBA colleges in Delhi? How to get admission? Can I apply for IP university BBA program? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Fees of BBA in New Delhi University being a Afghani with 75% in School? List of websites of BBA universities assisting internal and foreign students?
  17. Can I study BBA if completed 12th with mentioned subjects? Subject selection in BBA?
  18. Requirements to get admission to study distance M.Phil course in Delhi University for English postgraduate of IGNOU? Course duration and fee expenses?
28th May 2016, 06:34 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study BBA in Delhi University without appearing in any entrance exam? Total fee expenses to study BBA in Delhi University?

I am sorry to say you that without appearing in the Entrance Examination conducted by the Delhi University for BBA Admission, you are not eligible to opt BBA under Delhi University. Selection is based on the marks scored in the Board Examination as well as the performance in the Entrance Examination.
Below I have mentioned the eligibility criteria to study BBA under Delhi University, have a look over it.

Eligibility criteria:-

Candidates must have completed their class 12th or equivalent from a recognized University.
Candidates must have scored at least of 60% of marks in class 12th with Mathematics and English as the main subjects.
Candidates those who are appearing for the improvement examination or failed in any of the subject are not eligible to appear in the Entrance Examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?