14th April 2018, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam to study BSc(Physical Sciences) in Hans Raj College?

Hello Friends, I am studying in Delhi. I have taken Science in 12th and I want admission in BSc in Hans Raj College at Hans Raj College. Can you tell me what I have to do for this? Does Hans Raj College takes entrance exam for BSc Physical Sciences admission?

8th May 2018, 10:34 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam to study BSc(Physical Sciences) in Hans Raj College?

Hans Raj College is affiliated to Delhi university. The admission procedure for the college is same as per university norms in different courses.

The admission in Physical Computer Science courses is conducted on the basis of aggregate in 12th board examination.

So, you have to fill the application form for the admission in the course and wait for the cut off list which will be declared later.

The application from will be available soon.For more details visit at www.du.ac.in.
8th May 2018, 01:33 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam to study BSc(Physical Sciences) in Hans Raj College?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Friends, I am studying in Delhi. I have taken Science in 12th and I want admission in BSc in Hans Raj College at Hans Raj College. Can you tell me what I have to do for this? Does Hans Raj College takes entrance exam for BSc Physical Sciences admission?

There is no entrance examination to study BSc Physical Sciences at Hans Raj College. Candidates have to apply online for the admission to study BSc Physical Sciences. Candidates who have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry / Computer Science and Mathematics subjects with at least 45% marks are eligible to apply for the BSc Physical Sciences course. Selection will be made on the basis of marks scored in the aggregate of 3 Science subjects. Candidates can find the details in the Hansraj College website link given Click Here
8th May 2018, 03:36 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, admission is done based on the marks that are obtained in the qualifying examination (12th Class). Hence, selected list of the admission candidates will be displayed on the DU admission portal.

Cutoff list for each college, course and the reservation category would be published on University Portal. Hence, you are required to first apply online for pursuing this course if you successfully meet the required eligibility criteria.

The basic educational qualification required to pursue this course is as follows.

>> Candidates must have completed their 12th Class with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry/ Computer Science subjects.

>> You must have secured minimum 45% marks (Together Practical and Theory) in the mandatory subjects and must have scored 40% marks in one of the language papers in order to be eligible.
8th May 2018, 08:38 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

No, there is no entrance examination required to study B.Sc in Physical Science from Hans Raj College.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th in Science stream studying PCM as a subject combination from a recognized University scoring a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the B.Sc course in Physical Science from Hans Raj College.
Admission is based on the marks scored in the last qualifying examination.
8th May 2018, 09:14 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Admission in the Hans Raj College, New Delhi in Physical Science course will be conducted on the basis of aggregate in the 12th board examination.

The application form for the admission is not released yet.

To get the detail information about admission procedure visit at www.du.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?