17th October 2016, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study Diploma in French at Hans Raj College? Structure of this course?

Can anyone of you please tell me about the course structure of Diploma in French course of Hans Raj College. I would also like to know the admission criteria. Thank you!

19th October 2016, 03:07 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study Diploma in French at Hans Raj College? Structure of this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can anyone of you please tell me about the course structure of Diploma in French course of Hans Raj College. I would also like to know the admission criteria. Thank you!

Candidates who have passed the Certificate course conducted by the University of Delhi or any other recognized University are eligible to apply for Diploma in French at Hans Raj College. For the students who have passed certificate course from other than Delhi University, admission to the Diploma in French would be based on the Entrance Examination conducted by the college. The candidates should scored at least 60% marks in certificate course for the admission to Diploma in French. The Hans Raj College website link is given here Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?