14th April 2018, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff rank required in JEE Advanced to study BTech(Production & Industrial Engineering) in IIT-Roorkee?

I want admission in IIT. I am preparing for JEE Mains & Advanced. I have already taken a coaching for my preparation. I want to study BTech Production & Industrial Engineering in IIT-Roorkee. So, for this what rank I have to achieve in JEE Advanced?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff rank required in JEE Advanced to study B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) in IIT-Kharagpur?
  2. Cutoff rank required in JEE Advanced to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) in IIT-Kanpur?
  3. Cutoff rank required in JEE Advanced to study BTech Mechanical in IIT-Kharagpur?
  4. Cutoff rank required in JEE Advanced to study B.Sc program in IIT?
  5. Cutoff rank required in JEE Advanced to study BTech in IIT-Kharagpur?
  6. Cutoff score required in JEE Advanced to study BTech(Electrical Engineering) in IIT?
  7. Cutoff marks required in JEE Advanced to study B.Tech in IIT-Mumbai?
  8. Cutoff rank required in JEE Advanced to study B.Tech in IIT through Education Loan? List of Bank offering Education Loan?
  9. Cutoff rank required in JEE Advanced to get admission in IIT-Kharagpur? -- [New]
  10. Cutoff marks required in JEE Advanced to study Mechanical Engineering in IIT?
  11. Cutoff rank required in JEE Advanced to get BTech seat in IIT for SC candidates?
  12. Cutoff rank required in JEE Main to secure BTech Aeronautical admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Cutoff marks required in JEE Advanced to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) in IIT-Delhi?
  14. Cutoff marks required in JEE Advanced to study B.Tech(Energy Engineering) in IIT, Kharagpur?
  15. Cutoff score required in JEE Advanced to study BTech(Computer Science Engineering) in IIT-Bhilai?
  16. In which all IITs B.Tech(Energy Technology) course is offered? Cutoff rank required in JEE Advanced to get admission?
  17. Cutoff score required in JEE Main to study BTech(Industrial and Production Engineering) in NIT-Jamshedpur? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Fee structure of Electrical Engineering at IIT Roorkee to apply for an education loan?
8th May 2018, 03:09 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff rank required in JEE Advanced to study BTech(Production & Industrial Engineering) in IIT-Roorkee?

Cutoff rank required in JEE Advanced to pursue B.Tech in Production and Industrial Engineering in IIT Roorkee:

According to the previous year JEE Advanced rank, the cutoff rank for concerned streams to pursue B.Tech in Production and Industrial Engineering in IIT Roorkee is as follows.

Name of the College: IIT Roorkee
Name of the course: B.Tech
Name of the stream : Production and Industrial Engineering

>> General Opening Rank - 3637
General Closing Rank - 4605

>> OBC NCL Opening Rank - 1697
OBC NCL Closing Rank - 2061

>> SC Opening Rank - 1046
SC Closing Rank - 1464

>> ST Opening Rank - 563
ST Closing Rank - 631
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?