26th March 2012, 01:03 AM

How to take admission in an average college of DU for B.Com?

i want to know if i had taken admission in an average college of du for bcom but in my 1 st year i got good marks then is it possible to get transferred in good college like hindu college , hans raj college

3rd January 2013, 11:00 PM
somu8694

Default Re: How to take admission in an average college of DU for B.Com?

No I think it is not possible because after taking admission to a college you get registered to that college and you cannot get transfer to other college and if you want to take again admission in 1st year to hindu college or hans raj college then you need a good score in 10+2 and if you have a good score then you should have taken admission in the above mentioned colleges only
8th April 2014, 01:48 AM
Unregistered

how much is the percentage needed for taking admision in du cooleges for average students
4th June 2015, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

What to do cut up marks in admission. Of marwari college ranchi in b com part 1
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?