18th April 2018, 02:26 AM
Unregistered

Cutoff rank required in 12th to study BCom(H) in Hans Raj College?

Hi friends, I want to join Hans Raj College for studying BCom(H) course. So, I would like to know that what cutoff rank is required for getting admission and studying BCom in this college? Please tell me about this asap.

24th April 2018, 09:46 PM
sha2nk90

Default Re: Cutoff rank required in 12th to study BCom(H) in Hans Raj College?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I want to join Hans Raj College for studying BCom(H) course. So, I would like to know that what cutoff rank is required for getting admission and studying BCom in this college? Please tell me about this asap.
To apply for a course in Hansraj College, you need to apply at Delhi university website and then you need to wait for the release of cutoff list. Cut-off is released at various stages if seats remain vacant after the ongoing stage.

In 2017 the admission in B.Com went upto three stage cut off. After the third stage the admission to B.Com(H) was closed as seats were full after 3rd round.

The cutoff in all three stages are mentioned below :

>> 1st cutoff - 97.50%
>> 2nd cutoff - 97.00%
>> 3rd cutoff - 96.75%

As you see cutoff ranged between 96-97.50%, you need to have 97% in order to get a seat in Hansraj College for B.com(H) course.
24th April 2018, 10:31 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Cutoff rank required in 12th to study BCom(H) in Hans Raj College?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Well the results of class 12th examination is not announced yet. So, exact cut off cannot be told you right now. But, yes according to the previous year cut off list (2017) it can be estimated that the cut off might look like this :

For General : 98%

For OBC : 95%

For SC : 91%

For ST : 88%

For PWD : 89%

For KM : 87%

Will be updating the cut off for the 2018 for Hans Raj college once the result of class 12th announced.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?