13th September 2015, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

List of universities which offer Integrated Post Graduation in Chemistry? Detailed information about this course?

Sir,
I want more details about Integrated Post Graduation course in Chemistry and also tell me the list of universities providing this course in India?

Related Questions:
  1. List of courses offered for Ph.D after completing graduation in Chemistry? List of top universities offering such program? I'm in B.Sc 2nd year in Chemistry branch
  2. Detailed information about the universities conducting Integrated Ph.D(Chemistry) and M.Sc(Chemistry) entrance exams? Which university offers M.Sc Nuclear Chemistry course? How can I get admission?
  3. List of universities which offer Integrated PhD in Chemistry course in India? Procedure to get admission?
  4. Integrated PhD has more value than PhD done after M.Sc? Duration of course and good universities for it?
  5. List of top universities which provides M.Sc Ph.D integrated course?
  6. Detailed information and list of universities which offer PG Diploma in Media Relations course for B.Sc(Mass Communication & Journalism) graduate?
  7. List of Pharma Companies which offer Jobs for the candidates of M.Sc in Organic Chemistry?
  8. How to pursue Masters(Doctoral Studies) in Pharma, Medicinal Chemistry in Germany? List of the top 50 universities which offer the course?
  9. List of universities which offer Integrated PhD(Microbiology) course for B.Sc(MLT) graduate?
  10. Universities offering integrated MSc and Ph.D course in any field of Microbiology? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Best recommended universities for integrated course in Chemistry? What is the entrance exam schedule?
  12. List of colleges which offer English Post Graduation course in Italy? Detailed information about this course in Italy?
  13. List of universities which offer PhD in Library and Information Science?
  14. List of colleges which offer Integrated PhD for B.Sc(Chemistry) graduate in Tamil Nadu
  15. How to do B.Ed through correspondence? Which centers are offering B.Ed correspondence?
  16. How to do integrated Ph.D course in Chemistry? I am a 2nd year BSc Chemistry student
  17. List of universities which offer Integrated PhD in Chemical Sciences in India?
  18. List of top universities in Germany for MS and Ph.D(chemistry) in Germany?
26th September 2015, 02:07 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities which offer Integrated Post Graduation in Chemistry? Detailed information about this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I want more details about Integrated Post Graduation course in Chemistry and also tell me the list of universities providing this course in India?
List of the best institute for integrated course in Chemistry:-

Deshbandhu College
Address: Kalkaji, New Delhi, DL 110019
Phone: 011 2643 9565

Wilson College
Address: Marine Dr, Girgaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Phone: 022 23637663

Christ College, Bangalore
Address: Hosur Main Road, Bangalore, Karnataka 560029
Phone: 080 4012 9199

Loyola College
Address: Nungambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Phone: 044 2817 8490

Lady Brabourne College
Address: P-1/2, Suhrawardy Ave, Beniapukur, Kolkata, West Bengal

Hans Raj College
Address: Mahatma Hans Raj Marg, University Enclave, New Delhi, DL 110007
Phone: 011 2766 7458

Alphonsa College, Pala
Address: Arunapuram P.O, Pala, Kerala 686574
Phone:04822 212 447
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?