9th July 2013, 11:59 PM
kamlajoshi

What is the management quota seat? What is the process for admission?

I want to about managment quota seat . Is there any other fee apart from acadamic fee ,hostel fee and security fee..please advise

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get a MBBS seat under management quota in any college in NCR?
  2. Am I eligible for government quota seat or management quota seat after scoring 627 rank in PMET?
  3. What is the procedure to take admission in Management quota after scoring 461 rank outside delhi region
  4. Colleges which have management quota for admission? Does Symbiosis provide management quota for MBA?
  5. List of top 10 engineering colleges offering Civil? I have completed diploma in Civil
  6. Details regarding seats under management quota in IPU?
  7. Complete process of counselling for admission through management quota for CBSE student? -- [New]
  8. Fee structure details of Vellammal Engg college?
  9. Names of the colleges where management quota is available? What is the fee structure? What is the admission percentage
  10. Admission in Ramiah Institute of Engineering in Management quota?
  11. List of MBBS college with Affordable Annual Fees in Mumbai?
  12. Cutoff for SC category in MBBS or BDS in government medical college, Aurangabad?
  13. Annual fees of private medical college of MBBS and BDS in Bihar and Jharkhand?
  14. What is the management seat fees for M.Tech Industrial Management in MSRIT(Bangalore)
  15. Can I get admission in IPU under Management Quota? Is it necessary to give entrance exam for taking admission in the Management Quota? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to get admitted in Kind George Medical College through a Management Seat? What is the fee structure? When does the admission take place?
  17. Am i eligible for MSc with 50% marks in BSc?
  18. Can I get a seat in SSN under management quota after scoring 193 cutoff?
4th July 2014, 06:26 PM
RAEES MUHAMMED

Default Re: What is the management quota seat? What is the process for admission?

first you just contact with the management or principal of the institution to where you wish to join. then they will announce a day for certificate verification and interview. wait for the day and go to the institution with the original certificates to prove your status and qualifications. appear the interview and after pay the amount as management fee. then after you can attend the classes as a student of the institute. the fee structures vary with the institute. the fees you described are only the necessary fees. you must be more care about the selection of the institute. best wishes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?