15th March 2015, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

What is the percentage of marks required for TET exam? Am I eligible for it if I scored less than 50% in Graduation?

My percentages
in High School 43%
in Enter 48.42%
in B.A. 47.89%
in M.A. 48.7%
in NTT 263 number

So that can am I eligible for TET exam? What should I do if I am eligible for the exam? What is the procedure to be followed? plz tel me soon.

18th March 2015, 05:09 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the percentage of marks required for TET exam? Am I eligible for it if I scored less than 50% in Graduation?

Teacher Eligibility Test known as TET is an Indian eligibility test for teachers. TET was introduced by the Government of India in order to improve standards in teaching.

There is no upper age limit for this exam also there is no limit for number of attempts.

You have to score minimum 60 percent in the TET test to qualify for teaching jobs.

Exam pattern:-

There are two papers with objective type questions.

Each paper consist of 150 questions.

These papers are for-

Paper I: those who want to become teachers for classes I-V.

Paper II: those who want to teach classes between VI and VIII.

Paper I and II: For those who are interested in teaching from Class I to VIII will have to appear and qualify in both the papers
19th March 2015, 08:07 AM
varam09

Default Re: What is the percentage of marks required for TET exam? Am I eligible for it if I scored less than 50% in Graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My percentages
in High School 43%
in Enter 48.42%
in B.A. 47.89%
in M.A. 48.7%
in NTT 263 number

So that can am I eligible for TET exam? What should I do if I am eligible for the exam? What is the procedure to be followed? plz tel me soon.
TET means Teacher Eligibility Test.

There is no specific percentage fixed for TET Exam, however one should complete his/her graduation to give this exam.

Each state in India has its own exam, and one must satisfy the eligibility conditions laid down by the specific government.

Generally every state in India, should conduct TET Exam atleast once every year, and the validity period of the TET Qualifying certificate for appointed will be decided by the concerned government itself and there is no restriction on the number of attempts a person can give to get a TET Certificate and also there is no upper age limit, and one can also appear again if he/she wants to improve their score.

As you have a degree, you can surely give the exam.
21st March 2015, 09:07 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

TET means Teacher eligiblity test generally it is conducted in every state to fulfill the requirements of teacher in the primary and secondary school of the state but through CTET you can get the opportunity to teach in central government school .Mainly there is no criteria to seat in the TET but you must have completed the graduation and having 1 year of bachelor in education.

The examination consists o to papers o 150 questions each and the question are relate to the subject you want to teach and some question o general awareness also.

If you ant to become teacher you have the golden opportunity.
24th May 2015, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

I got 47% marks in BA in 2005 for gen cate.igot 56% in B.ed from jammu: niveristy can I give tet exam or not
2nd June 2015, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

I GOT 45 % IN BSC AND 58% IN B ED , CAN I GIVE THE TET TEST ?
20th April 2016, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 48% in graduation and I want to complete B. ED but I want to know if I will be able to appear TET exam or not? please reply
3rd May 2016, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

what are the mark qualification for OBC students in appearing OTET exam?
2nd September 2019, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

I have scored only 44.7 in graduation and HS 60 %can i still eligible for upper primary school?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?