14th April 2017, 02:10 AM
Unregistered

Is there dairy technology branch in IIT?

Sir, I have studied B.Tech. In Dairy technology. So, there are if any branch in IIT related to dairy industry in which I can apply? Please replay me.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for admission into IIT Kharagpur in M.Tech in Dairy and Food technology after B.Tech in Dairy technology?
  2. Eligibility for masters after completing Dairy diploma in Dairy technology?
  3. Can I do M.Tech course in dairy technology after completion of B.Sc Computer Science graduation?
  4. Advance Diploma studies in Dairy technology?
  5. Will I be applicable for MSc or M.Tech in dairy technology? Which entrance exam do I need to give? I wish to enroll for PG in Dairy technology
  6. What is the scope in M.Tech Dairy Technology? From where can I do PG course from India as well as from abroad?
  7. How to do B.Tech in Dairy Technology? I have done diploma in Diary Technology from Allahabad
  8. Prospects after completion of M.Tech Dairy Technology through distance?
  9. Syllabus of M.Tech in Dairy Technology?
  10. What am I supposed to do after B.Tech in dairy technology? Should I go for M.Tech or MBA and if M.Tech then should it be done from abroad or here?
  11. Scope of Dairy technology and where to get application form for the same?
  12. What to prepare for admission in National Dairy Research Institute?
  13. Which is better between B.Tech food science and B.Tech Electrical Engineering?
  14. How to study further studies in Dairy technology in abroad?
  15. From where to get the previous years question papers of National Eligibility Test with respect to Dairy Technology Subject?
  16. Admission in NDRI with 474 rank in ICAR? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Career scope of doing M.Tech in Dairy Technology after completion of B.Tech in Food Technology?
  18. What kind of jobs i can apply for after B.Tech in Dairy Technology under private sector?
14th April 2017, 02:49 PM
mrdangerous
Member+

Default Re: Is there dairy technology branch in IIT?

Here I will give you few tips to increase your English speaking skills in short period of time:

- Learn real conversation in English rather than the "proper" or book taught language.
- Learn new words everyday about 10 to 20 words.
- Use Internet to improve your English speaking skills.
- Start watching English movies, news and music.
- Start writing essay.
- Reading aloud is simple way to improve English.
14th April 2017, 03:57 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

If you have completed your B.TECH in dairy technology then you can get admission in IIT for M.TECH in dairy and food technology through GATE. You have to score well for getting admission in IIT. Thanks
14th April 2017, 07:46 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that there is no Dairy Technology courses offered in any branch of IIT.
So, if you are interested to pursue the said course, you must have to pursue it in any other Colleges where it is offered.
14th April 2017, 07:52 PM
kalamrockz

Yes, there is a branch of Dairy Technology in IIT for further studies, in order to get admission in the course, you will have to appear for an entrance examination.

Try to clear the examination with good score to maintain the chance of getting admission.
14th April 2017, 10:11 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

IIT, doesn't have B.Tech in dairy technology seats and if you want to study a bachelor degree, then you will be disappointed. You can only pursue M.Tech or Ph.D in dairy technology at IITs.

There are other institutes in India which offer 4 years B.Tech in dairy technology. Admission will be on the basis of performance in the entrance exam.
14th April 2017, 10:49 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Yes, there is course named M. Tech in Dairy and food engineering in IIT you can apply for this course if your marks are really good in your graduation then only and you should have completed your graduation from a recognized university.
14th April 2017, 11:28 PM
khanexpert

Dairy Technology is a branch of education in IIT, therefore if you wish to study the course mentioned above, there is no obstacle if you score well in the entrance examination, so try to score well in your entrance and get admission.
15th April 2017, 12:09 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I have studied B.Tech. In Dairy technology. So, there are if any branch in IIT related to dairy industry in which I can apply? Please replay me.
Sorry that B.Tech in Dairy Technology does not offer by IIT. However, you can do B.Tech in Dairy technology in some other universities like,

Ajeenkya DY Patil University
Address: D Y Patil Knowledge City Charoli Bk Via Lohegaon, Pune, Maharashtra 412105
Phone: 086868 68686

University of Engineering & Management (UEM), Kolkata
Address: University Area, Plot No. III - B/5, New Town, Action Area - III, Kolkata, West Bengal 700156
Phone: 098302 14625
15th October 2018, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

In which IIT, M. Tech. in Dairy Technology/ Dairy Engineering course is available? If it is, what is the admission criteria?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?