2nd November 2015, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

Is there no scope of doing BBA(H) course?

Hello,
I'm passed 12th this year with Science PCB. I haven’t secured good percentage in my Board exam. So, I think I should join Management course instead of B.Sc. I want to get admission in BBA(H). But I have heard that there is no scope of BBA(H). Is it true? Can you tell me the scope?

11th November 2015, 09:33 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there no scope of doing BBA(H) course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I'm passed 12th this year with Science PCB. I haven’t secured good percentage in my Board exam. So, I think I should join Management course instead of B.Sc. I want to get admission in BBA(H). But I have heard that there is no scope of BBA(H). Is it true? Can you tell me the scope?
Nothing like that every courses having their own scope and job opportunity. If you develop Management skill and scored good marks in BBA then definitely you may have bright career in future. So, it is all depends on your Interest and way of study. After completing BBA you having opportunity to apply for MBA course. Once, after completing MBA you can find job opportunity in MNC companies. Salary in management industry varies depending upon various factors like,

- Work experience,
- Skills
- Ability to handle tough situations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?