18th April 2012, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope available after passing BSc?

D/sir plz tl me the scope afterB.Sc?...coudl u please tell me what is the scope

25th June 2012, 09:45 PM
kengtha

Default Re: What is the scope available after passing BSc?

Scope of BSc is increasing day by day.The first option for a BSc graduate is higher studies as it potentially increases career growth.BSc graduates can find jobs in public as well as private sectors.In public sector they can enter into public sector enterprises,Indian defense sector(army,navy,air force,police force),Indian railways,BSF,Nationalized Banks and post offices.They also have the scope of becoming IAS,IPS,IFS officers.They can become teachers in schools,lecturers in colleges and universities and research scholars after pursuing higher studies.
27th July 2012, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

after bsc why can v get a good job in any research centers ,r any named industry r office wih a good salary after all v r a graduate students v shld hv m range after all wasting our 3 yrs to bcom a teachr .....
15th January 2014, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

is there any post graduation after bpmt in cardiology ?is there PhD for it? if there is, in which colleges????????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?