10th April 2012, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in UPEA for B.A LLB with board/clat scores? Do I have to fill the other forms? Where will the form be available?

Could u plz tell me what is the procedure to get admission in UPEA for b.a ll.b with board/clat scores???? Do we have to fill in ome other form??? If yes then when and where will the form be available??

Related Questions:
  1. Can I take admission in LLB in DU? I am preparing for MAT
  2. From where to fill the NATA form? Details regarding the procedure? Where to fill it?
  3. What is the maximum age for LLB? -- [New]
  4. What is the procedure to fill up PSC exam form? Date of sale of entrance exam forms?
  5. Maharashtra Engineering Colleges Admission Procedure and Forms -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Where I have to fill the online form for M.Com? What is the procedure to submit the form? What is the fee structure?
  7. Last date of filling up the forms of MMS in Welingkar Institute? Procedure to fill the form?
  8. How can I fill the form for doing Ceramic Engineering course? Date of sale of application forms?
  9. How to apply for BA course? How many exams are there for private B.A English?
  10. Eligibility for Five Year LLB Course After 12th? Entrance exams, colleges, forms and percentage required?
  11. When will the forms be issued for admission to 3 year LLB course pursuing 3rd year of B.Com course? Procedure to get admission for this course?
  12. Fee structure for bachelor in fashion designing course? Procedure to fill the form and how to get admission?
  13. Where can we fill the separate forms for UPSC mains? Details about the procedure to fill the mains form?
  14. How to fill CPT forms in online? Whole procedure to follow for this?
  15. Last date of B.Ed CET exam form? Where to get the application form? Procedure to fill the form?
  16. Where can I get the forms of B.Com correspondence? What is the procedure to fill the forms
  17. How to apply for counseling of B.Ed?
  18. Procedure and Fee structure to do LLB course having passed HS?
26th December 2022, 07:21 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in UPEA for B.A LLB with board/clat scores? Do I have to fill the other forms? Where will the form be available?

Since, you have not mentioned the name of the college or university to which you want to take admission to pursue B.A. LLB degree course so it is not possible to provide you exact details about the admission procedure followed by the same.

So, I request you to post a new query by clearly mentioning the name of the institute (not in the abbreviated form) in which you want to take admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?