Unregistered

Tips for HSc Exam? I am a commerce student

m a hsc commerce studnt nd nid tips to study nd sum question papers also

23rd July 2012, 10:42 PM
jasminsree

Thumbs up Re: Tips for HSc Exam? I am a commerce student

hi friend,

i hope this helps you

these are the main tips .you should follow these tips to crack the exam.
Study Tips & Study Skills

*Students with better study methods and strategies score higher on their exams.

* Everyone is different. Different methods work for different people; the following are only suggestions on improving upon your current studying techniques.

*It is best to review the material right after class when it's still fresh in your memory.

* Don't try to do all your studying the night before the test. Instead space out your studying, review class materials at least several times a week, focusing on one topic at a time.

* Have all of your study material in front of you: lecture notes, course textbooks, study guides and any other relevant material.

*Find a comfortable and quiet place to study with good lighting and little distractions (try avoiding your own bed; it is very tempting to just lie down and take a nap).

*Start out by studying the most important information.

*Learn the general concepts first, don't worry about learning the details until you have learned the main ideas.

*Take notes and write down a summary of the important ideas as you read through your study material.

*Take short breaks frequently. Your memory retains the information that you study at the beginning and the end better than what you study in the middle.

*Space out your studying, you'll learn more by studying a little every day instead of waiting to cram at the last minute. By studying every day, the material will stay in your long-term memory but if you try to study at the last moment, the material will only reside in your short-term memory that you'll easily forget.

*Make sure that you understand the material well, don't just read through the material and try to memorize everything.

*If you choose to study in a group, only study with others who are serious about the test.

*Test yourself or have someone test you on the material to find out what your weak and strong areas are. You can use the review questions at the end of each chapter, practice tests that the teacher may give out or other pertinent materials.

* Listening to relaxing music such as classical or jazz on a low volume can relieve some of the boredom of studying.

*Don't study later than the time you usually go to sleep, you may fall asleep or be tempted to go to sleep, instead try studying in the afternoon or early evening. If you are a morning person try studying in the morning.

GOOD LUCK
23rd July 2012, 11:36 PM
NEETATRIPATHI92

Default Re: Tips for HSc Exam? I am a commerce student

following tips help you to bring down stress and make you prepare for the exam:

--plan your time
--donot be unrealistic
--avoid drugs and get rock n roll
--revive metodically
--test yourself
--stick notes around your house
--ignore your friends
--ask questions,helps
--have a fall-back plan
--get some exercise

all the best
and work hard to live your dreams
13th July 2013, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

after passing the h.s exam in commerce stream what entrance could be able to conduct??
7th November 2013, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

what are the tips to score goods marks in hsc exam
7th November 2013, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

what ar the tops to score good marks in hsc exams
26th November 2013, 01:52 PM
dannythompson

Before studying it is ideal to relax your mind, don't stress yourself for the more stress you are the less you will learn. Make a schedule for the things you will study for example study each subject at least 2 hours a day instead of studying a single subject each day. Before my HSC exam my parents hired a hsc tutoring mosman whom had helped me a lot on the exam. A day before the exam don't study relax yourself well you can read a few notes but don't push yourself too much the day before.
13th January 2014, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

I m in 12 std this year...bt maine ab tak studies start nhi ki but i want to score 70% above...is.it possiible to score 70% in 1 months...i have only 30 days to prepare what should i do...plsss help me
17th October 2014, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

i m in 12 std this year but maine ab tak study start nhi ki hai but i want to 90% is it possible remaining 4 months but padhi me inteligent nhi hu piz help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?