9th April 2011, 08:26 PM
shivani bhushan

Can a student take commerce with Maths as a subject in class 11th so as to prepare for CLAT?

can a student take commerce with maths as a subject in class 11 so as to prepare for clat examinations?

9th May 2011, 03:06 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can a student take commerce with Math as a subject in class 11th so as to prepare for CLAT?

Yes, definitely , you can take maths also it would help you to score more and have edge over others.
9th May 2011, 06:01 PM
VEERU_VIRENDR
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can a student take commerce with Maths as a subject in class 11th so as to prepare for CLAT?

Hello,
listen, if you have firm desire to achieve your target then no body can stop you.if you have decided for that then go for it its appreciable.
Yah, sure you can opt commerce with maths as your subjects in 11th as well as in 12th. But remember that you have to give sufficient time for both the disciplene.work hard, and i'm sure you will succeed.
Ok. Best of luck.
10th May 2011, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can a student take commerce with Maths as a subject in class 11th so as to prepare for CLAT?

what are the career options for students tking pcm with eco in 11th class in corporate or finance section? can the student do corporate law taking this combination ? if yes then kindly explain the system in details

aakriti
20th May 2011, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

is computer available as a subject with commerce with maths
8th June 2011, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Why should i choose maths as a subject in my 11 commerce??
9th June 2011, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Can anyone just exactly giv me the details about what exactly to do for CLAT after class 10? .. Can i start working for the extrances from class 12?
10th June 2011, 12:39 AM
karthikeyean

Not only a commerce can do it,any subject related with maths, also general knowledge,english fluencency, and also reading of newspaper can help for clat exam.
10th June 2011, 12:43 AM
karthikeyean

Not only the commerce students but also any subjects related with maths,reading of newspaper,general knowledge can help for clat exam
3rd July 2011, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

what are the options after choosing maths in commerce and pass out with eligible marks then what further activities are waiting after that
12th July 2011, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

class11th commerce computer science
21st July 2011, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

I AM IN 10th CLASS RIGHT NOW AND I AM TOTALLY CONFUSED THAT WHAT SUBJECT I SHOULD TAKE IN 11th CLASS TO DO LAW?? I AM INTERESTED IN LAW BUT..I DONT NO WHAT WOULD BE MY CARRIER IN IT?????????PLEASE HELP ME.....
31st January 2012, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

what are the subjects in 11th class for commerce student in CBSE board.
17th April 2012, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

i'll b giving clat in 2014 so commerce should b taken or not??well i have no interest in commerce stream and i'm going for pcm..is pcm beneficial for clat?
22nd June 2012, 08:02 AM
Vikas hrc

Hi friend...

The subjects in the 11th and 12th of commerce stream are:-

1.English.

2.Accountancy.

3.Business Studies.

4.Economics.

5.Maths/Physical Education,etc.

You have an option to choose any subject as your 5th subjects.

You can choose Maths,Physical Education,Enterpreneurship,Music,Painting,etc.

In CBSE,you have an option to choose an additional subject as your 6th subject.

For ex-If you choose Maths as your 5th subject,you can choose enterpreneurship as your 6th optional subject.

But,I would recommend you to take Maths as one additional subject with commerce stream because maths will help you in every field.

It will help you in numericals of economics,accounts,etc.

While taking admission in B.Com hons,maths is also required as your subject in many colleges.

It will help you in many entrance exams like CPT,CLAT,CAT,Bank exams,etc.

So,if you are good in maths,you should opt for maths also and it will help you in CLAT also.

I hope that your confusion is solved now.

Best of luck.

Thanks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?