12th June 2020, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

Is it tough to study BSc(Chemistry) Honours? Scope and list of universities/colleges with minimum fee and hostel facilities in India?

I want to do BSc in Chemistry Honours. What are the scope after BSc in Chemistry Honours? Which universities/colleges in India are offering this course at minimum fees including hostel facility? Is this course very hard? Is it a semester examination also hard? Can I do this course from any UGC/Government college where not any practical studies only give exam?

5th October 2021, 02:56 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it tough to study BSc(Chemistry) Honours? Scope and list of universities/colleges with minimum fee and hostel facilities in India?

If you have completed your 12th with a good grade then are eligible for B.Sc (Chemistry) There are many scope for B.sc Students somes are:-

You will get a job like- Lab Technician,Test Supervisor, Pharmacist and Laboratory Technician.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?