8th March 2016, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering Diploma in Fine Arts in Tamil Nadu? Fee expenses and hostel facilities?

Hello,
Which are the colleges providing Diploma in Fine Arts in Tamil Nadu? Kindly tell me the fee expenses also. And also tell me about the colleges which are providing hostel facilities. Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information, fee expenses and hostel facility in Bangalore to study Bachelor of Fine Arts?
  2. List of colleges with fee expenses which offer BCA in Tamil Nadu
  3. How to do M.phil in microbiology? I have done MD in Microbiology
  4. List of colleges offering fine arts courses in Chennai? What is its course duration?
  5. List of top universities offering MS in Germany to Mechanical student? Fee expenses and hostel facilities? Entrance exams to get admission?
  6. List of colleges with fee expenses which offer B.Sc(Computer Science) in Tamil Nadu?
  7. Details of hostel facilities offered to study Nursing in America? Total fee expenses of this course? -- [New]
  8. Best medical colleges in Bangalore? Details about the colleges on expenses, hostel and dining facilities? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of the top colleges offering MBA course with airline and airport management stream in Tamil Nadu?
  10. Branch in BSc which involves Psychology?
  11. List of colleges offering Diploma in Leather Technology in Tamil Nadu?
  12. Colleges in Chennai, Tamilnadu offering M.Tech IT? Detailed fee structure hostel facilities?
  13. How may I get the details about Viscom communication course? What are the scopes of this course? List of the top colleges along with their fee structure and exam dates offering this course in Kerala and Tamil Nadu?
  14. List of colleges in Chennai, Tamilnadu offering M.Tech(ECE) course? Fee structure and the hostel facilities for ladies?
  15. List of best colleges to do B.E Electronics and communication in Tamil Nadu after completion of Diploma?
  16. How to apply for Bachelor of Fine Arts course? Total fee expenses of this course?
  17. List of colleges in India offering fine arts courses? What are the future options after doing BVA?
  18. List of colleges offering Diploma in Aviation in India? Yearly fee expenses?
15th March 2016, 09:35 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering Diploma in Fine Arts in Tamil Nadu? Fee expenses and hostel facilities?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
Which are the colleges providing Diploma in Fine Arts in Tamil Nadu? Kindly tell me the fee expenses also. And also tell me about the colleges which are providing hostel facilities. Thank you in advance.
The list of colleges offering Fine Arts courses in Tamilnadu given below;

Swathi School of Fine Arts, 4, Karuppusamy Street, K.K. Pudur, Coimbatore, TN- 0422 2441333
The aspirant can check the other details like fees and hostel facilities in the website links given. The fees and other facilities vary from one institute to other.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?