11th May 2017, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Which type of government job I am eligible to get after completion of BA with 37.5 percentage marks?

Sir/Mam, Which type of government job I am eligible to get after completion of BA with 37.5 percentage marks? Can you please give me the procedure which I need to follow to apply for the job? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do MA or B.Ed after completion of graduation with 50 percentage marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Am I eligible for software job after completion of B.Sc wih 59 percentage marks?
  3. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of 12th with 58% marks?
  4. Am I eligible to get government job with 65% marks in 10th and 58% marks in 12th?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for government jobs after completion of BA Hindi?
  6. What is the marks percentage required to get a government job after completion of diploma in engineering?
  7. What type of job I can get in central government after completion of B.Tech 3rd year with 82% marks?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of graduation with 49% marks and 70% marks in PGDCA?
  9. How to get Government job after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Minimum percentage required in final year?
  10. Am I eligible to get a job in core companies after completion of EEE with 75% marks?
  11. Am I eligible for government job after completion of B.Tech with 60% marks?
  12. Am I eligible for clerk job in private sector bank after completion of graduation with 53 percentage marks and pursuing M.Com?
  13. Am I eligible to get a software job after completion of BE with 60 percentage marks? -- [New]
  14. Am I eligible to get government job after completion of B.Sc Fashion Desgining?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of graduation with 49% marks and 70% marks in PGDCA?
  16. What kind of job will I get after completion of AMAESI course? Can I apply for government job? How much percentage is required? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in English after completion of MA with 48 percentage marks and doing B.Ed?
  18. What percentage is required in B.Tech to get a government job for civil engineer? -- [Most Discussed]
26th May 2017, 10:00 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which type of government job I am eligible to get after completion of BA with 37.5 percentage marks?

If you have successfully passed Bachelor of Arts course, then the percentage that is secured in Graduation does not matter for securing a job.

Yes, there is a certain educational qualification required in order to be eligible for getting government job.

For almost all the jobs, the minimum educational qualification required is

>> Graduation or Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

>> There is no certain minimum percentage required in order to be eligible for some of the government jobs.

>> As there is no minimum percentage criteria required, you may apply for government sector jobs.
27th May 2017, 01:00 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which type of government job I am eligible to get after completion of BA with 37.5 percentage marks?

You can apply for government jobs, as per the qualification required to fill its form.There are so many government jobs with no specific percentage is required, all you need to be a graduate to apply for it.You may join for coaching/tuition for the preparation of exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?