14th January 2017, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

From which university I can pursue my B.Com degree which I left?

Can I appear for graduation. I have passed out 12th in 1998 and failed in first year B.Com, post that I left studies. Please tell me any university from where I can appear for graduation?

14th January 2017, 05:34 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: From which university I can pursue my B.Com degree which I left?

You can't continue the B.Com course which you have left 18 years back. If you are interested to pursue Graduation now then, you can continue admission in any university of your interest. For every course, there will be minimum and maximum duration, if the maximum duration of the course from the date you have taken admission exceeds then, your admission will be cancelled. Since, you have left B.Com course 18 years back, your admission was already cancelled and you need to take fresh admission in first year of B.Com course.
14th January 2017, 08:33 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: From which university I can pursue my B.Com degree which I left?

Yes,you can appear to complete your graduation from regular as well as distance mode.You must apply next year for the same.If you are working then go for the distance mode as you will not be getting time to go to college.But this time complete your graduation without fail.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?