14th February 2017, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Which university is the best one to pursue degree?

Hi friends, I had done my 10th. Now am working. I need a degree, which university is the best one? Please tell me frieñds [email protected] this is my mail id send me fast.

14th February 2017, 09:51 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which university is the best one to pursue degree?

As per my knowledge, you are not eligible to get admission in degree course after completion of your 10th class.

So my suggestion to you is that you can first complete your 12th class then you can go for degree course.

The name of best university for you are given below.

=> University of Jammu

=> Rayalaseema University, Kurnool

=> Osmania University, Hyderabad

=> Devi Ahilya University

=> Pune University

=> University of Lucknow

=> Allahabad University

=> University of Mumbai

=> Mysore University
15th February 2017, 11:16 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

The minimum required qualification to get the admission in the degree is that candidate must have passed 12th or equivalent from a recognised board or institution.

So, you are not eligible to get admission in degree course on 10th qualification. But if you are working now you can pursue the degree from distance also.Some of the universities offering the distance education are :-

IGNOU.

Amity.

Dr. Ambedkar university.

DU SOL.
15th February 2017, 03:37 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I had done my 10th. Now am working. I need a degree, which university is the best one? Please tell me frieñds [email protected] this is my mail id send me fast.
The aspirant can pursue graduation in various universities (colleges) in India like University of Delhi, Jadavpur University, University of Mumbai, University of Madras, Ethiraj College, Hansraj College, Christ University, Presidency College, Loyola College, Hindu College, Delhi, St. Xavier’s College, Kolkata, Ramjas College, Delhi, Madras Christian College, Chennai, Lovely Professional University, Shri Ram College of Commerce, New Delhi etc. The eligibility to study the bachelor's degree will be a pass in class 10+2. The bachelor’s degree duration will be three years. The candidates can also pursue their graduation through correspondence or distance mode also without attending classes regularly.
15th February 2017, 03:59 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

For degree, you need to appear for senior secondary board examination and secure good marks to get admission in Bachelor's degree. Admission in bachelor's degree in different course is done on basis of entrance examination or on basis of percentage of marks.

Best universities are:

>>University of Delhi.

>>Banaras Hindu University.

>>Aligarh Muslim University.

>>Jawaharlal Nehru University.

>>University of Hyderbad.

>>Jamia Hamdard university.

>>University of Madras etc.

You can seek admission in any of above mentioned university but you need to have minimum percentage or cut off marks for admission in desired course.
15th February 2017, 06:33 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

First thing I would like to let you know that term degree is used for bachelor degree course or any higher studies.

Now as you are concerned about getting admission in degree course right now then it is basically not possible from a recognized college as for degree courses the minimum educational qualification required is a higher secondary school degree.

Also as far as you are concerned about best universities for pursuing degree courses then as per the HRD Ministry of India the best university for degree course is Jawaharlal Nehru University ( JNU ). Apart from JNU which offers degree course in Arts stream only you can go for the options of Delhi University ( DU ), Banaras Hindu University ( BHU ), Aligarh Muslim University ( AMU ) etc. for other bachelor degree courses. Further for details about admission procedure of these universities you can refer to their respective official links.
15th February 2017, 08:36 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Being a Class 10th passed candidate you are not eligible for pursuing any degree course i.e; undergraduate or postgraduate course from any recognized college of India.

Further to be eligible for pursuing any undergraduate degree course you will have to first complete your Class 12th academics from a recognized board.

Also as you have asked about the best university for pursuing degree courses then it varies with the stream of academics as for Arts and language subjects the best university in India is JNU where as for technical degree IITs are best. Similarly for medical courses the best college is AIIMS and for Science and Commerce stream Delhi University is reckoned as best university. So it varies with your educational qualifications and stream for pursuing higher degree courses.
15th February 2017, 10:48 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

As you have not mention that in which field or subject you want to pursue your higher education so I cannot tell you a particular university but still I have given you idea about the top universities of our country:

Institute Of Technology, Kanpur

Indian Institute of Technology ,Bombay

Indian Institute of Technology, Madras

University of Delhi

Indian Institute of Technology ,Delhi

Lovely Professional University

Indian Institute of Science Bangalore

Anna University, Chennai
15th February 2017, 10:50 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

--- All universities are good but the thing that you should examine before applying for admission is all about its affiliations.

--- The university should be well affiliated by UGC.

--- Prefer government universities over deemed or private universities.

--- You must have to complete at least 12th standard to get admission in any bachelor's degree course.
15th February 2017, 10:57 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

The top universities of our country where you can apply for admission but to take admission you must be ready enough so that you can crack the entrance exam:

National Institute of Mental Health and neuro science, Bangalore

Anna University, Chennai

Karnataka veterinary, animal and fisheries Sciences University, Bidar

The Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur

Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi

Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Coimbatore

Manipal University, Manipal

Birla Institute of Technology and Science Pilani
15th February 2017, 11:38 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Its not like this.

You should have some interest in any subject and then accordingly take admission in the respective university.

So, first complete the higher secondary (10+2) and then decide the subject for graduation.
16th February 2017, 10:48 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
10th standard candidates are not eligible for graduation degree in University.

List of the best college for graduation degree in India:-

Punjab University,
Sector - 14, Chandigarh 160014

Loyola College, Chennai
Address: Sterling Road Nungambakkam,
PIN- 600034

Rani Durgavati University
Pachpedi Jabalpur 482001

St. Xavier's College, Kolkata
Address: 30 Park Street (30 Mother Teresa Sarani),
Pin- 700016

Presidency College, Kolkata
Address: 86/1 College Street,
Pin - 700073

Mohanlal Sukhadia University,
Udaipur - 313001, Rajasthan

Sardar Patel University,
Vallabh Vidyanagar - 388120 Gujarat

Shivaji University,
Vidyanagar, Kolhapur 416004

Madras Christian College, Chennai
Address: Tambaram, Pin - 600059
28th February 2017, 11:59 PM
radha 2
Senior Member+

Best colleges for graduation

1).Osmania university
2).SMU
3).Delhi university
4).ANNA UNIVERSITY
5).PUNJAB UNIVERSITY
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?