14th January 2017, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

List of universities to pursue B.Tech in distance mode with UGC and DEC approval

Dear Sir/Madam, this is Sivaram, I completed my Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering in 2009 from AP. Thereafter, I did my Diploma in Fire Engineering and Safety Management from NIFE Institute. Currently, I am working as Safety Officer in a private Sector organisation. Now, I would like to enhance my education qualification with graduation like B.Tech through distance mode. Kindly, let me know which are the university's providing B.Tech through distance mode and it should be UGC and DEC approved. Please give the list of universities.
Thanking you Sir/Madam in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Does KSOU college have AICTE, UGC and DEC approval for distance mode learning?
  2. How to do Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering by distance learning mode after doing diploma in Civil Engineering? List of universities which are approved by DEC and UGC?
  3. How to do MBA in project management in distance mode?
  4. Which universities offer distance mode Ph.D English? -- [New]
  5. Am I eligible to appear in UGC-NET being a distance MCA postgraduate with non-UGC university?
  6. B.Ed(Distance Mode) simultaneously while doing M.A? Which are the UGC recognized universities offer B.ed through distance mode?
  7. How may I pursue PhD in English through distance learning mode? List of universities for the same?
  8. Is it possible to do direct B.Tech(Civil) in distance mode? List of AICTE and DEC approved universities?
  9. MSc electronics in distance mode in Hyderabad? Which universities are affiliated by UGC
  10. Is Degree from Manav Bharti University valid for state and central government job? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Should I go for Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University or KSOU?
  12. Fee structure for B.Tech in Chemical Engineering in distance learning mode in recognized universities?
  13. How to do Ph.d or M.Phil in drawing in distance mode? List of UGC approved universities? I am a teacher in Arts and Craft
  14. List of UGC recognized universities which provide B.Ed in distance mode?
  15. How to pursue M.A Geography through distance?
  16. How to pursue LLB through distance mode? Which are the universities?
  17. Will I be eligible to apply for NET exam if I have completed MCA from a college where the UGC approval was withdrawn?
  18. What is the course duration of B.Ed course?
14th January 2017, 08:30 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities to pursue B.Tech in distance mode with UGC and DEC approval

1. The approving body for technical courses in India is All India Council for Technical Education. AICTE has till now not approved distance Bachelor of technology. There are some institutes which offer distance B.Tech but they are not valid.

2. You should apply for Lateral Entry Entrance Test to get admission in Bachelor of technology course directly in second year of engineering. For LEET examination minimum of 60% marks in diploma is required.

3. But if you still want to pursue in distance mode, KSOU offers this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?