28th October 2011, 04:28 PM
s@v

What is the way to do PG in any of the institutes of India? How to get into the institutes? I am studying 4 years BS course at Bangalore University

Sir/madam,

plz help me in suggesting the way to do my PG in any of the institutes of India. How to get into the institutes, i don't have any idea about this plz ............I'm studying 4 Years BS course at Bangalore University.

Thank You

with regards
Sindhu.S
4 years BS course
Jnanabharathi Bangalore university

6th January 2018, 12:41 PM
sairamvtu

Default Re: What is the way to do PG in any of the institutes of India? How to get into the institutes? I am studying 4 years BS course at Bangalore University

After completing your graduation,you have write Entrance tests to get admission in PG in universities. The best colleges offering PG courses in Bangalore are:
1. Christ University
2. Oxford college of science
3. PES University
4. Mount Caramel college.
Entrance test will be conducted by the university that you want to join. The admission and fee structure will based on the merit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?