20th April 2014, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Best online center to do graduation in B.Com?

I have completed my HSC in 1991 and now I want to complete my graduation and do MBA, which is the best online center to do this course?
Can I do MBA without graduation? if so through which center or institute, I have been working as retail manager for a leading company in UAE. Thanks.

3rd May 2014, 10:52 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Best online center to do graduation in B.Com?

No, it is not possible to do MBA without graduation. MBA stands for masters in business administration and it is 2 years course and it is a master degree course. So, for the master degree course it is necessary to have graduation otherwise it is not possible to do MBA.

MBA is a good course and as you are working as retail manager for a leading company in UAE then it is best for you to do MBA in retail.
You may get good profit after doing this course. But for this you have to completed your graduation.

And as you want to do B.com online course then there are lots of colleges or universities which provides you this course some are given below:

Indira gandhi open national university
Annamalai University Tamilnadu
Yashwant Rao C. Maharashtra Open University, Nashik
IMT Distance and Open Learning Institute, Ghaziabad
Sikkim Manipal University, Gangtok
Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning (SCDL), Pune
Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Open University (BRAOU), Hyderabad

These all colleges or universities are best for the distance education and after that you can apply for the MBA course also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?