8th March 2015, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Is it valid to complete graduation from Eiilm University?

I Want to know if i completed my graduation from Eiilm University
( Distance Learning ) will it be applicable for MNC COMPANY Like wipro, and I can continue my study from pune univercity after completing graduation from eiil university? [COLOR="RoyalBlue"][INDENT]

9th March 2015, 07:39 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it valid to complete graduation from Eiilm University?

Yes, the Graduation degree certificate which is obtained from EIILM University is valid for pursuing higher studies and you can also find job opportunities with a Graduation degree certificate issued by EIILM University. The EIILM University is recognised by University Grants Commission (UGC) and also approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AOCTE). Since, EIILM University is a recognised university, the Graduation degree certificate obtained from the university is valid for pursuing your higher studies and to get job opportunities in Multi-National Companies (MNCs).
9th March 2015, 04:52 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, your graduation from Eiilm University is valid and you can use your degree certificate to apply for jobs at MNC's and even you can use that certificate to apply for government jobs. That's because Eiilm University is a university, which is recognized by UGC(University Grant Commission) and it was the first university in India, which received ISO 9001: 14001 certification from UKAS (United Kingdom Accreditation Service). So, there is no need to worry about this issue and you can continue your studies in Eiilm University
11th August 2015, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

Is CIB MODE Graduation from shobhit university valid or not? Like regular degree? sir, Pls reply soon ... I am in tension..
29th June 2017, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my B.A.(ENG) Distance 1st year in 2010,2nd year in 2011 & 3rd in 2012 are my testimonials or valid or invalid??Bcz not a single institute is ready accept those testimonials.plz reply me as soon as possible..
29th June 2017, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

I'm passed out from eiilm university 1st in 2010,2nd year 2011,3rd year 2012 BA(Eng)distance my testimonials are not accepted by any institute.Are my testimonials fake?
1st June 2020, 03:33 PM
chongyeow

Is this university got 50001 certification
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?