29th April 2018, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Visual Communication or Computer Science, which is better to study in BSc?

Respected Sir, I want to study Computer Science in my BSc. But my friends are advising me to do BSc in Visual Communication. I don't know what should I choose because I am confuse right now. Can you please tell me what should I choose?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study B.Sc courses without computers? B.Sc courses free from computer science?
  2. Which course should I study after passing 12th? I want to join BSc Visual Communication
  3. Qualification required to join Visual Communication course?
  4. Eligibility to study BSc(Computer Science) for a candidate who haven't studied Computer Science in 12th?
  5. Fee details about MSc Visual Communication course in Loyola College? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I take Computer Science instead of Maths to study in BSc?
  7. Which post graduation I can do after completion of B.Sc Visual communication?
  8. How much marks are needed in 12th to join Viscom Course in Loyola College
  9. Eligibility to study Visual Communication undergraduate course in Farhangain University, Iran for a Pakistani? Is it better to do Visual Communication in this university?
  10. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  11. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  12. Can I join MSc Forensic Science after completion of BSc Visual Communication
  13. How may I study visual communication after higher secondary course? What's the future prospective for the same?
  14. Courses available to study for BSc(Computer Science) student? -- [New]
  15. Fees structure for Visual Communication course in Loyola college?
  16. What are the job opportunities available after completion of Visula Communication course?
  17. Are there any branches in BSc Visual communication? What is the scope for students of BSc Visual Communication except cine field?
  18. Fee structure and syllabus for M.Sc Visual Communication
25th September 2018, 06:20 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Visual Communication or Computer Science, which is better to study in BSc?

Just go according to your interest and opt for a better college, irrespective of the course. A better college with your choice of course, will help you get better education.

In case, you opt for a bad college, you might not even get benefit of a good course, because they will not offer you the best education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?