15th August 2016, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Hotel management graduates are eligible for sub inspector exam in Andhra Pradesh?

I have completed bachelor of hotel management from Dravidian university in 2010 . So, my question is am I eligible to write sub inspector exam in Andhra Pradesh?

16th August 2016, 12:28 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Hotel management graduates are eligible for sub inspector exam in Andhra Pradesh?

Yes you are eligible to write Sub Inspector exam as for this graduation degree is needed.

Eligibility criteria are as under:-

Candidate must be a graduation degree holder from any of the recognized university.

Candidate age should not less than 21 years and should not exceed 30 years.

Candidate must have attained at least 45% aggregate in their graduation.

Age relaxation should be given to sc/st, obc and physically handicapped students.
16th August 2016, 12:44 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Hotel management graduates are eligible for sub inspector exam in Andhra Pradesh?

Yes, hotel management graduates are eligible for sub inspector exam in Andhra Pradesh.

Eligibility criteria required to apply for SI post in Andhra Pradesh Police are as under :-

-The candidate should have passed Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university .

-A candidate belonging to the SC/ST category needs to have passed Intermediate or equivalent qualification recognized by the State Government and should have studied Degree.

-The candidate age limit to apply for the post should be from 21 years to 25 years .The upper age limit is relaxed as per Governments Rules.

The physical requirements for a Sub Inspector are as under :

Height : Must not be less than 167.6 cms.

Chest: Must not be less than 86.3 cms with a minimum expansion of 5 cms.

Eye Sight :

Distant vision - 6/6 in both eyes .

Near vision - 0/5 in both eyes .

The selection procedure involves of

Written Exam,

Physical and Medical Test, and

Interview .
16th August 2016, 12:46 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed bachelor of hotel management from Dravidian university in 2010 . So, my question is am I eligible to write sub inspector exam in Andhra Pradesh?
Yes, the Hotel Management graduates are eligible for Sub Inspector examination in Andhra Pradesh. The candidates should complete Degree from any recognized university are eligible to apply to the Sub Inspector job in Andhra Pradesh. The age limit for the Sub Inspector of Police should be 21 to 25 years. The height of the candidate should be 167.6 cm, Chest should be less than 86.3 and minimum expansion is 5 cm. There is also a physical endurance test which consists of Long Jump, High Jump, Running, Shot Put Throw etc. for the selection.
17th August 2016, 12:56 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Any faculty bachelor degree Graduates are eligible to apply for sub inspector exam in Andhra Pradesh so there is no issue with your qualification. However, you must qualify in the Written and physical test conducted by the Andhra Pradesh state Government.

Eligibility Criteria Sub Inspector Post:

- You must complete Graduation in any faculty from a recognized university approved by the UGC or State Government authority.
- You are age should be not less 21 years and not more than 25 years.
- You should be Physically and Medically fit.
- Those who having Sports, NCC, NSS certificate will get preference at the time of interview.
12th February 2020, 08:03 AM
Unregistered

I did open inter after 10th and after open inter I have completed bachelor of hotel management in bharatiyar University So my question is am I eligible for SUB INSPECTOR EXAM in Andhra Pradesh.?
12th February 2020, 08:12 AM
Unregistered

I Have Completed 10th and after I did Open Inter and after I have completed Bachelor of Hotel Management In Bharatiyar University So My Question is am I eligible for write SUB INSPECTOR Exam In Andhra Pradesh
20th August 2021, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

Can hotel management graduates apply for sub inspector , patwari exam or any bank exam in uttarakhand ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?