26th September 2015, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

What is the best and fastest way to complete graduation if I have failed twice in 12th science?

Hi
I have failed twice in 12th Science from Kendriya Vidyalaya.
What is the best and fastest way to complete graduation? Can you please guide me to clear the graduation soon and not like my 12th? Awaiting for your suggestions and ideas.

Thank you!

27th September 2015, 08:43 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the best and fastest way to complete graduation if I have failed twice in 12th science?

There are no special ways for completing the Graduation course fastly even if you have failed twice in your 12th standard. There will be specific minimum and maximum duration for every Graduation course. The minimum duration of any Graduation course is 3 or 4 years. So, if you want to complete your Graduation course fastly, I suggest you to opt for Graduation courses like B.A, B.Com, BBA, B.Sc, etc. which are of 3 years duration.
27th September 2015, 09:50 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: What is the best and fastest way to complete graduation if I have failed twice in 12th science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi
I have failed twice in 12th Science from Kendriya Vidyalaya.
What is the best and fastest way to complete graduation? Can you please guide me to clear the graduation soon and not like my 12th? Awaiting for your suggestions and ideas.

Thank you!
There is no such fast way or short cut to complete Graduation. It is mandatory that you must spend minimum 3 years and maximum 5 years to complete Graduation. However, if you study well then you may stop unwanted backlogs. If there is no backlogs in your Graduation then you can complete graduation without any high burden.
27th September 2015, 11:52 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Sorry, there is no faster way of completion the graduation degree within the course duration. So even though you have failed in the 10+2 twice you have to follow the same procedure.

The required qualification and procedure to get the graduation degree is candidates must have passed the 10+2 from the recognised board and after the admission the minimum course duration for the graduation degree is three year.

So you have to wait for the another three year to get the degree of graduation from any recognised university.
30th September 2015, 05:56 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

I am sorry to say you that there is no fastest way to complete Graduation before the estimated time. You have to study for full three years course of Graduation to become a Graduate, You have to follow the same rule as others. If there will be no backlogs in your Graduation then you can complete it within the time without any of the burden.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?