26th June 2015, 02:00 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to complete graduation after getting failed in final year B.Com?

Dear sir,
I hv failed in f.y bcom...bt i want to complte my graduation...so plz u can tel me the procedure to complete my graduation...or from some other way that could i can complte my graduation..

27th June 2015, 07:47 PM
krroshan.amar

Default Re: Procedure to complete graduation after getting failed in final year B.Com?

If you have failed in any paper of Graduation level like B.com or BBA then you will have to repeat one year and give the examination of paper in which you have failed.

Discuss the matter with the college administration about the time when exams for students like you will be filled. Labour hard this year you can pass just keep motivating yourself.

All the best
29th June 2015, 10:05 AM
reconnect

Default Re: Procedure to complete graduation after getting failed in final year B.Com?

It is nothing to worry you can complete your graduation by repeating the last year of your graduation study.If you work hard then you will definitely complete your graduation with good marks and percentage.So work hard for your future.
19th January 2020, 08:37 AM
Unregistered

Is there any course where I can get post graduation without completing my graduation active backlogs
28th November 2021, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

sir have failed in my final year exams of bcom honours.. is there any certify courses which can be done by me without completing my graduation backlogs??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?