3rd June 2015, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

What are the career prospects of B.Sc course for 12th Science student?

Hello,
I am a 12th Science student and I want to do B.Sc.
I want to know about the future career if I do B.Sc?
I am too much confused that what should I become.
So please you tell me all lines which can I do after B.Sc?

Related Questions:
  1. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  2. Which specialization is the best for career in BSc Computer Science or BSc Electronics? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is it possible to get scholarship for doing Marine Biology for dong BSc Life Science in abroad? What are the career prospects?
  4. Scope and career prospects in BSc Microbiology stream?
  5. Will I be eligible for admission in BSc IT and engineering degree after completing 11th in science and 12th through private? Will private 12th marksheet affect my job prospects?
  6. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for 12th arts students?
  7. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  8. What are the career options after BSc IT? I have scored 90% in 10th and 60% in 12th science
  9. Can I get a seat in BSc computer science after passing 12th computer science?
  10. What is better between BSc IT and Computer Science? I am a 12th standard student
  11. What career prospects are available after scoring 60% in 12th? I would preferably choose medical stream and government aided colleges.
  12. Career prospects after BSc Nursing honors?
  13. Career opportunities for 12th NIOS student?
  14. B.Sc degree is a good option for science stream students? What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for B.Sc students?
  15. Is CA+CS a good combo after passing 12th? What has more career prospects?
  16. Is there any scope in pursuing BSc Aviation in India? What are the job prospects?
  17. After my BSc how to do MCA? I am a student of F.Y.IT BSc
  18. Career and future prospects in Economics field? How is MBE course?
11th June 2015, 03:14 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the career prospects of B.Sc course for 12th Science student?

There are various fields in which you can opt for B.Sc course after the completion of your 12th with Science stream.'

However, as you have not mentioned any particular subject for doing B.Sc in, it is however difficult to enumerate the career prospects for each and every subjects.

B.Sc courses however, has a good market and lot of carere opportunities lined up for them in future.

Below I have mentioned some of the fields in which you can opt for B.Sc course:

> Physics

> Chemistry

> Electronics

> Statistics

> Mathematics

> Computer

> Botany

> Zoology

> Biotechnology

> Microbiology

> Genetics

> Commerce

> Economics, etc

You can opt for any of the B.Sc courses according to your will and can head to a great future ahead.
11th June 2015, 06:10 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the career prospects of B.Sc course for 12th Science student?

Career Prospects of B.Sc (Bachelor of Science) course:

The basic educational qualification required to pursue B.Sc course is " 12th Class or Intermediate " in 10+2 pattern from a recognized university. Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) is a 3 year degree course which can done after completion of 12th Class. But remember, you can find better career opportunities only after completion of Master's Degree like Master of Science course. Generally, Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) Graduate Degree is adequate in order to be eligible for appearing in Government job recruitments. There are many specializations available in B.Sc, so I suggest you to choose the best stream based on your achievements and goals. Here are the list of Bachelor of Science specializations,
* Bachelor of Science in Chemical Sciences
* Bachelor of Science in Biomedical Science
* Bachelor of Science in Science (for teaching)
* Bachelor of Science in Physics
* Bachelor of Science in Biotechnology
* Bachelor of Science in Biomedical and Exercise Science
* Bachelor of Science in Applied Biology
* Bachelor of Science in Mathematics
* Bachelor of Science in Statistical Sciences
* Bachelor of Science in Computing Science
* Bachelor of Science in Psychology
* Bachelor of Science in Medicine
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?