6th June 2015, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

Can I study MCA after completing B.Sc(IT) if completed 12th without Mathematics?

Hello,
I am Rishob and I am doing B.Sc(IT) in NIIT with GNIIT. After Graduation I want to do MCA, but I didn't have Mathematics in 12th standard. Kindly tell me I am eligible to do MCA?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in MCA in regular institute after completing BScIT
  2. Am I eligible for MCA course in Government Universities after completing BSc IT degree from PTU in Distance Mode with Mathematics in 12th scheme?
  3. How should I join any institute like NIIT while studying BSc IT
  4. Can I study B.Ed in Mathematics after completing B.Com?
  5. Am I eligible to study MCA after completing B.Sc(Mathematics)?
  6. Can I continue my studies in USA doing MCA after completing B.Sc IT through NIIT?
  7. Can I pursue MCA course having completed 12th class with Mathematics and pursuing final year of B.Com course?
  8. Possibility to study B.Sc in Mathematics if completed 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology?
  9. Can I do MCA course having passed in Mathematics in Graduation and not having Mathematics in 12th class? Information regarding Entrance Exams for MCA course?
  10. Can I take admission in MCA after completing BCA and scoring 67% in 12th Mathematics?
  11. What to do after completing BSc IT from SNDT university?
  12. Am I eligible to study Maths in B.Com if pursuing 12th Commerce with Physical Education?
  13. Can I eligible to do MCA from Mumbai University after the completion of B.Sc IT with Mathematics and 12th without Mathematics?
  14. After BSc.IT - MCA or MSc.IT? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to study BCA and MCA after completing 12th standard?
  16. In which colleges can I apply for software engineering? Which are the other colleges in Delhi?
  17. Am I eligible to study BCA and MCA after completing 12th Commerce?
  18. Can i take admission in MCA after completing B.A Private with 67% in 12th with Mathematics?
11th June 2015, 02:41 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MCA after completing B.Sc(IT) if completed 12th without Mathematics?

No I am sorry to say that you cannot pursue MCA course without having studied Mathematics ion your +2 level examination.

To pursue MCA course you need to have completed your graduation from a recognized University and must have studied Mathematics in your +2 level.

Therefore, if you haven't studied Mathematics in your +2 level, Therefore I am sorry to say that you ain't eligible to pursue MCA course.
11th June 2015, 03:07 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MCA after completing B.Sc(IT) if completed 12th without Mathematics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am Rishob and I am doing B.Sc(IT) in NIIT with GNIIT. After Graduation I want to do MCA, but I didn't have Mathematics in 12th standard. Kindly tell me I am eligible to do MCA?
You have completed B.Sc in IT so you are eligible for MCA course.

Candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university with above 60% marks then you are eligible for MCA admission but Mathematics subject is compulsory in your throughout studies.

Candidates who have completed BCA or B.Sc in IT/CS or B.Sc in Mathematics or B.Tech in CS/IT are eligible for MCA course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?