24th September 2016, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

What are the different types of B.Sc physical science courses?

What is the difference between B.Sc physical science and B.Sc physical science with chemistry and B.Sc physical science with computers science or are they same?

Related Questions:
  1. Difference between B.Sc in Physical Science and B.Sc in Physical Science with Computer Science?
  2. Different types of courses after BSc and the best courses which I can choose?
  3. Course which is better between BSc applied physical science electronics and BSc Instrumentation Hons?
  4. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  5. What kind of Jobs I can get after completion of B.Sc in Microbiology and B.Ed in Physical Science?
  6. Which course can I do after BSc? I am a BSc life Science student
  7. Scope of B.Sc in Physical Science with Computer Science?
  8. B.Sc in Physical science: scope? main subjects? colleges in Delhi? Other better science courses?
  9. Different types of MSc courses after BSc courses?
  10. What is the scope of BSc Physics science? I have scored 59.6% marks in aggregate
  11. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  12. What is the scope after BSc Applied Physical Science?
  13. What type of jobs can I do after BSc Microbiology, B.Ed computer science and life science
  14. What is the scope of BSc course nowadays? How is the BSc Physical science course different from BSc Honors course? Will this affect in pursing higher studies or during job?
  15. Difference between BSc Physical Science and BSc Hons?
  16. Information about various BSc courses after 12th science? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Any courses like BSc+MSc? How many types of integrated courses are there?
  18. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
27th September 2016, 03:50 PM
A033bhishek

Default Re: What are the different types of B.Sc physical science courses?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the difference between B.Sc physical science and B.Sc physical science with chemistry and B.Sc physical science with computers science or are they same?
B.Sc physical science with chemistry or B.Sc physical science with computer science are part of B.Sc Applied physical science course. These subjects comes under the syllabus of CBCS(Choice Based Credit System) in Delhi university.
Pursuing B.Sc physical science with chemistry means here you will study chemistry in details as well as its other relevant subjects.
30th June 2018, 09:19 AM
Unregistered

What is the difference between physical science with chemistry and physical science with electronics??
6th August 2021, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

What is the bs.c physical (cbcs)& which subjects there in coures?
29th July 2022, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

What is physical science CBCS
What are the subjects in it??
Is there data science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?