13th July 2014, 03:58 AM
Unregistered

Will I get discontinued if haven't appeared in 2nd semester of LLB from Pune University?

Hello
I have appeared for 1st Sem of
LLB course at Pune University,
But i didn't go for Second Sem,
Will i get discontinued????????
please reply asap

Related Questions:
  1. Model Question Papers for 2nd semester of LLB course of Pune University?
  2. University of Pune B.Tech 2nd Semester-Applied Science-II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. University of Pune-B.Tech 2nd Semester-Engineering Mechanics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. University of Pune-B.Tech 2nd Semester-Basic Electronics Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. University of Pune-B.Tech 2nd Semester-Basic Mechanical Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. University of Pune, BBA, 2nd Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. University of Pune-B.Tech 2nd Semester-Engineering Mathematics-II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. How to do LLB from Delhi University? I am pursuing B.A LLB from 6th semester
  9. Colleges for 3 years correspondence LLB in pune -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Names of colleges in Pune which are affiliated to the university of Pune offering 3 years LLB correspondence course?
  11. How much time is appropriate to prepare for LLB from DU? I am a 2nd year student
  12. Is change of college possible in 4th Semester of engineering?
  13. List of colleges and entrance exams for 5 year LLB course for final year B.Com. students
  14. Is it a good decision to change college during 2nd semester?
  15. Can I write NDA exam in 11th standard?
  16. University of Pune-BBA 4th Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. What's the eligibility for taking admission in MCA course in Gujarat? I have done my HSC from Pune and my BCA from North Gujarat University
  18. How can I get information regarding the admission after discontinue of diploma studies?
18th August 2014, 10:31 PM
Manoj Kumar Badoniya

Default Re: Will I get discontinued if haven't appeared in 2nd semester of LLB from Pune University?

Dear LLB is course of 3 year having 6 semesters and semester system allows you to appear for next semester exams despite being failed in previous semesters that is why do not worry because these norms are given by UGC - University Grants Commission.

If you have appeared only for 1st semester examination and not for second semester then you should go to the university or college in which you are studying then get the application/examination form of LLB second semester and pay the fee which is required by the university and after filling that form submit to the university then start preparing for examination of LLB second semester. Your second semester examination will be conducted with the examination of second semester of new batch that will be registered to the university means you will be in fourth semester then you will have to clear all papers of second semester with new batch's examination.

And remember that your university will not discontinue you from registration.

Thank you
15th April 2015, 11:44 PM
amanshrivastava98

Default Re: Will I get discontinued if haven't appeared in 2nd semester of LLB from Pune University?

No, its not so.

If you don't appear in the 2nd semester then you will get another chance to appear in the same examination next time as the backlog student.

Its nothing like that you will get discontinued after not appearing in any exam.
21st May 2021, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

Ian an llb 3 year student in 1991 after passing first year I discontinued. Now can continue for second year
29th July 2022, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

III year two subjects remain to pass shall i appear for only those subjects of III year to get the Digree of LLB
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?