3rd March 2023, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

What to do after BCA MSc IT or MCA other anything else?

I am from Surat, Gujarat i am doing my 3rd year in bca ..what should i do after bca? Mscit or mca or other course like networking,hardware etc..what degree get me good salary ..

20th May 2023, 06:19 AM
SurajPSingh

Default Re: What to do after BCA MSc IT or MCA other anything else?

After completing your BCA, you have a few options. You can pursue a Master of Computer Applications (MCA) or Master of Science in Computer Information Technology (MSCIT). You can also pursue a diploma or certificate course in a specialized area of computer science, such as networking, hardware, or software development.
The salary you can expect after completing these courses will vary depending on the course you choose, your experience, and the company you work for. However, in general, you can expect to earn a good salary with any of these options.

If you are looking for a high-paying job in computer science, you should consider pursuing a master's degree or a specialized diploma or certificate course. You should also focus on gaining experience by working on projects or internships. With hard work and dedication, you can achieve your goal of earning a good salary in computer science.
Here are some of the best courses you can pursue after completing your BCA:
  • Master of Computer Applications (MCA): MCA is a two-year postgraduate degree program in computer science. It is a good option for students who want to pursue a career in software development, IT, or computer programming.
  • Master of Science in Computer Information Technology (MSCIT): MSCIT is a two-year postgraduate degree program in computer information technology. It is a good option for students who want to pursue a career in networking, system administration, or database management.
  • Diploma in Computer Networking: Diploma in Computer Networking is a one-year diploma program in computer networking. It is a good option for students who want to pursue a career in networking or system administration.
  • Diploma in Computer Hardware: Diploma in Computer Hardware is a one-year diploma program in computer hardware. It is a good option for students who want to pursue a career in hardware or system administration.
  • Diploma in Software Development: Diploma in Software Development is a one-year diploma program in software development. It is a good option for students who want to pursue a career in software development.
26th May 2023, 12:29 PM
Ar_pit

Some Eminent Job Profiles Offered After MCA:

Software Developer.

Programmer.

Hardware Engineer.

Cloud Architect.

Data Scientist.

Web Designer & Developer.

Database Engineer.

Technical Writer.
30th May 2023, 09:55 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

The masters degree equivalent for the BCA is MCA.

Therefore, in all possibility, you should opt for MCA, rather than going for BSc IT which is again an undergraduate course.

After completing your MCA, you may get a high paying job in an MNC or any other private firms.

Therefore, pursuing MCA after BCA is always advisable.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?