11th December 2016, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria required to pursue B.Tech in Civil Engineering? How can I apply for admission?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue a career in Civil Engineering so I want to know what is the eligibility criteria required to pursue B.Tech in Civil Engineering? How can I apply for admission? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue Marine Engineering from any College? Which Colleges in Indian offer Marine Engineering course and what is the eligibility criteria required for admission?
  2. What is the eligibility criteria required to pursue LLB course? When should I apply for admission and what is the fee structure for the course?
  3. When can I apply for admission in M.Phil next year? What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for the course?
  4. What is the eligibility criteria required to get admission in IIT? What is the procedure to apply for admission?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria required to pursue BAMS course? How can I apply for the course?
  6. Is it Possible to pursue B.Ed from Distance Education? Do I have to write an Entrance exam and what is the eligibility criteria required to pursue B.Ed course?
  7. Can I get admission in the final year of Diploma in Civil Engineering in G scheme from MSBTE? What is the eligibility criteria required? -- [New]
  8. What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for Automobile Engineering? What is the total course fee?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria required to get admission in B.Ed?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria required for admission in Calicut University for pursuing B.Ed Distance course? How can I apply for admission in the University?
  11. List of good engineering colleges for Aeronautical Engineering Course? Eligibility criteria for getting admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Am I eligible to do Ph.D or B.Ed after completion of M.Com course?
  13. Required Eligibility criteria to join B.Tech in Civil Engineering through Distance Learning?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for IAS after graduation?
  15. How much percentage or marks is required for getting a good job in civil engineering?
  16. What is the eligibility criteria required for admission in LPU to pursue Optometry course?
  17. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for training in Civil Engineering at DMRC?
  18. How much percentage is required in 12th to take admission in Civil Engineering? Eligibility criteria to take admission?
12th December 2016, 02:03 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria required to pursue B.Tech in Civil Engineering? How can I apply for admission?

B.Tech stands for Bachelor of Technology. The academic qualification required for Bachelor of Technology is that candidate must have done 12th from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Second thing is that you must meet necessary percentage requirement for entrance examination.

If you want to pursue Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering from top engineering colleges of India like IIT, NITs etc, you must appear for Joint Entrance Examination conducted by CBSE. The online application for JEE Main 2017 is going on, you can apply for JEE exam and clear both stages JEE Main and Advanced to get admission in Indian Institute of Technology for Bachelor of Technology.

There are some other engineering entrance exams also like BITSAT, SRMEEE, VITEEE, State level engineering entrance exams. You can apply for any of engineering entrance exam and clear it to get admission in Bachelor of technology in Civil Engineering.
12th December 2016, 02:44 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria required to pursue B.Tech in Civil Engineering? How can I apply for admission?

The eligibility criteria for Bachelor of Technology in Civil Engineering:

*You must have done 10+2 with science stream. Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics should be necessary subjects in 12th board exams.

*Various engineering entrance exams conducted for admission in engineering college. Joint Entrance exam is the most famous exam for admission in government engineering colleges. You can apply for JEE at its official website.
12th December 2016, 08:42 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

First thing I would like to make you know you that for pursuing B.Tech ( Bachelor of Technology ) is a higher secondary school degree with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with at least 45% aggregate from a recognized board.

So to pursue B.Tech in Civil Engineering you must satisfy the above baisc eligibility criteria. Apart from this to pursue the same course from top engineering colleges like IIT, NIT , state government engineering colleges or private engineeing college you must appear in the entrance examination like JEE, State EEE, VITEEE, SRMEEE, etc.
13th December 2016, 06:56 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

1. Civil Engineering is one of the best streams of engineering with lots of job and career opportunities in this stream. For admission in any engineering stream, first criteria is that you must have done 12th science stream. In science stream, your necessary subjects should be Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

2. After that you need to clear any engineering entrance exam. Joint Entrance Examination is all India level exam for admission in government engineering colleges. You can apply for JEE Main examination that will be conducted in 2017.
13th December 2016, 01:19 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

In order to pursue B.Tech in Civil Engineering you should have scored good marks during your 10th, 11th and 12th standard. You should have completed 12th standard with minimum 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized board. After that you have to appear for JEE entrance examination and the selection will be done on the basis of marks secured in the examination followed by personal interview.

If you want to apply for the same then at first you have to get the application form from the respective institute or you can download it from the website of the institute. You have to pay for the application form and the fees may vary in different institutes. Finally, after submitting the form with the fees you have to wait for the result.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?