16th December 2016, 07:13 PM
mr.amit biswas

What is the eligibility criteria required to pursue BAMS course? How can I apply for the course?

Respected Sir, I have completed my class 12th and now I am interested in pursuing BAMS course. I want to know what is the eligibility criteria required to pursue BAMS course? How can I apply for the course? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I pursue MD in Gynaecology after completing BAMS? What is the eligibility criteria required?
  2. What is the eligibility criteria required to pursue LLB course? When should I apply for admission and what is the fee structure for the course?
  3. When can I apply for admission in M.Phil next year? What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for the course?
  4. Am I eligible to do Ph.D or B.Ed after completion of M.Com course?
  5. Is it Possible to pursue B.Ed from Distance Education? Do I have to write an Entrance exam and what is the eligibility criteria required to pursue B.Ed course?
  6. What is the eligibility criteria required to pursue B.Tech in Civil Engineering? How can I apply for admission?
  7. What is the minimum eligibility criteria for getting admission to BAMS?
  8. Required Eligibility criteria and Fee structure to join BAMS through Correspondence in Bangalore?
  9. How can I apply for CDAC course? What is the eligibility criteria required and what is the fee structure?
  10. Fee structure and Duration of CA course? Required Eligibility criteria to pursue this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D course after completion of BAMS course?
  12. How many years does it take to complete B.Tech course? What is the eligibility criteria required to pursue B.Tech course?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria required to get admission in IIT? What is the procedure to apply for admission?
  14. Which Branch should I choose for pursuing B.Pharmacy course? What is the eligibility criteria required to pursue the course?
  15. Am I eligible to join TCS BPO being an M.Com and ICWAI student?
  16. Can I pursue MS after completing BAMS in Allopathy? What is the procedure to apply for admission?
  17. How can I get a Scholarship to pursue MBBS in India? What is the eligibility criteria required? -- [New]
  18. What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for Automobile Engineering? What is the total course fee?
18th December 2016, 04:15 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria required to pursue BAMS course? How can I apply for the course?

BAMS stands for Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery

Eligibility Criteria

** Applicant should have passed 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects.

** Age of candidate should be minimum of seventeen years.

For getting admission in Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery course you need to appear in the entrance examination like AIPMT, AIIMS etc.

For the admission in good reputed college you need to score good marks in entrance examination. To apply for admission you can visit at the official website.
18th December 2016, 06:35 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria required to pursue BAMS course? How can I apply for the course?

The minimum eligibility requirement to opt for BAMS course is that the candidate should have completed their +2 level of education with a minimum of 50% in aggregate and 40% in case of ST/SC/OBC quota.

You will have to appear for an entrance test conducted by the prospective Institute you wish to get admission in and after clearing the examination, you can very much get admission in the course mentioned above from a recognized college/university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?