16th January 2017, 12:47 PM
kirandhage

What is the fee structure of MBBS in a Private College in Maharashtra for different category students?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue MBBS from any Private College of Maharashtra so I want to know what is the fee structure of MBBS in a Private College in Maharashtra for different category students? What is the eligibility criteria required for admission? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in MBBS course in government college in Maharashtra after scoring 143/200 in Maharashtra CET? What is the fee structure for MBBS course?
  2. Recommended colleges for me for MBBS with lowest possible fee structure? Number of seats available for MBBS for open category in Maharashtra?
  3. What is the fee structure of private medical colleges of Karnataka?
  4. Fee structure for MBBS course in private colleges in Maharashtra and Karnatka?
  5. Marks needed to get admission in government college or private college? What is the fee structure for the course?
  6. Fee structure of private MBBS college?
  7. Can I secure government seat for MBBS course in Maharashtra after scoring 143 marks in CET? I belong to NT-B category
  8. What is the amount for BDS course for SC/ST?
  9. Minimum marks required to get MBBS seat in Government or Private College? Fee structure of MBBS course in government or private college? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which Private Colleges in UP offer MBBS course? How can I get admission and what is the fee structure of the course? -- [New]
  11. Fee structure to join MBBS course for a candidate from SC category?
  12. Fee structure for MBBS course as well as BDS course in Dr DY Patil Medical College, Pune? What is the hostel fee?
  13. How to do MBBS in private section which offer direct admission? What is the fee structure?
  14. What is the fee structure for MBBS in Karnataka college for 2B category in government and private college
  15. Fee structure of top MBBS private medical colleges? What is the procedure for admission?
  16. Fee structure for MBBS course? Which are the private medical colleges from Nandad?
  17. What is the fee structure followed for doing MBBS in private college?
  18. Fee structure for Deccan Medical College for BC-E category?
20th January 2017, 11:33 AM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure of MBBS in a Private College in Maharashtra for different category students?

Currently as per the notification private colleges hovering around 50 lacs to 60 lacs for complete course of MBBS. And it is about 25 lacs to 35 lacs for BDS course.

List of private colleges in Maharashtra to pursue MBBS:

Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University

ACPM Medical College, Dhuli

Maharashtra Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Latur

Mahatma Gandhi missions Medical College, Navi Mumbai

Rural Medical College, Loni
20th January 2017, 06:48 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure of MBBS in a Private College in Maharashtra for different category students?

It is very good that you are interested to pursue a career in Medical line and want to pursue MBBS course.
In order to be eligible for the course, candidates must have to complete their class 12th from a recognised Board with a minimum of 50% of marks in it studying PCB as their main subjects.
The fee structure of the said course from any of the private College may vary in between 25 lac to 30 lac.
3rd March 2017, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

How much marks is required to take admission in neet 2017 and what is the procedure to take admission in private medical college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?