18th February 2023, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

What are the ground level steps to follow to crack IAS exam?

I AM DOING BSC (2nd year ) IN SCIENCE AND I WANT TO QUALIFY IAS IN FUTURE.WHAT ARE THE GROUND LEVEL STEPS TO FOLLOW TO CRACK IAS IN FUTURE?

19th February 2023, 02:38 AM
NaubiShah

Default Re: What are the ground level steps to follow to crack IAS exam?

I am no such high level expert that I can suggest you ground level steps to crack IAS exam. But, I can certainly provide you with some helpful pro tips.

Get familiar with the exam pattern and syllabus: Understand the exam pattern and syllabus of IAS exam. It consists of three stages: Preliminary, Mains, and Interview. The syllabus covers a range of topics including General Studies, Current Affairs, and Optional Subjects.

Start reading newspapers and magazines:
Develop the habit of reading newspapers and magazines daily to keep yourself updated with current events and affairs.

Choose optional subjects carefully: Choose the optional subjects wisely as it can have a significant impact on your overall score.

Join a coaching institute or online course: Joining a coaching institute or enrolling in an online course can help you in preparing for the exam by providing guidance and resources.

Practice writing: Writing practice is crucial to develop your writing skills and to express your thoughts clearly.

Develop a study plan: Create a study plan that includes daily study hours, revision, and practice tests to ensure that you stay on track.

Stay motivated: Keep yourself motivated and stay focused on your goals. Remember that hard work and perseverance are key to success in the IAS exam.

~Regards
Naubahar Shah
BBA, M.Com, NET Qualified

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?