19th April 2017, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

What steps should I follow to become an IAS Officer after completing class 10th from Bihar Board? How should I start preparing for the exam?

Respected Sir, I have completed my class 10th fro Bihar Board and now I want to appear for IAS entrance exam so I want to know what steps should I follow to become an IAS Officer after completing class 10th from Bihar Board? How should I start preparing for the exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What steps should I follow to become an IAS Officer from class 7th? Should I start preparing from now?
  2. What steps should I follow to become an IAS Officer? Which subject should I choose in class 10th?
  3. What steps should I follow to become an IAS Officer after completing class 12th (BIPC)?
  4. Which stream should I choose for Graduation to become an IAS Officer?
  5. How can I become a CA after completing class 10th? What steps should I follow to become a CA after class 10th?
  6. What steps should I follow to become an IPS Officer after completing class 10th? Do I need to start preparing from now?
  7. What shall I do to become an IAS Officer after completion of 10th Class?
  8. What steps should I follow to become a District Collector after completing class 10th?
  9. Is it possible to start preparing for IAS exam after completing BBA?
  10. What is the steps to follow to become an IAS officer in future?
  11. Can I get transfer from Bihar board to CBSE after completing class 10th?
  12. How can I become an Astronaut after completing class 10th? What steps should I follow to join NASA or ISRO after completing Diploma?
  13. How to start preparation for IAS exam while pursuing CSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What steps should I follow to become a Private Bank Manager after completing class 10th? Which exam do I need to write?
  15. What steps should I follow to become a Software Engineer after completing class 10th (CBSE)?
  16. ICSE or CBSE Board, which will help me to become an IAS Officer? Subjects to follow in IAS examination?
  17. What steps should I follow to become an IPS Officer? How much should I score in class 12th?
  18. What steps should I follow to become an IAS Officer being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in EEE?
20th April 2017, 12:33 AM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: What steps should I follow to become an IAS Officer after completing class 10th from Bihar Board? How should I start preparing for the exam?

After completion of your matriculation you have to complete your graduation. Only after that you will be eligible for IAS exam which is conducted by UPSC. Along with your graduation you can do coaching for IAS exam. Except that you have to work on your general knowledge and general studies. You should read the newspapers and watch tv news so you get to know about current affairs. Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?