23rd March 2017, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

What steps should I follow to become an IAS Officer after completing class 12th (BIPC)?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th (BIPS) and after completing I wish to become an IAS Officer so I want to know what steps should I follow to become an IAS Officer after completing class 12th (BIPC)? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What steps should I follow to become an IAS Officer? Which subject should I choose in class 10th?
  2. What steps should I follow to become an IPS Officer? How much should I score in class 12th? -- [New]
  3. What steps should I follow to become an IAS Officer from class 7th? Should I start preparing from now?
  4. What steps should I follow after completing class 12th to become a CA?
  5. What is the steps to follow to become an IAS officer in future?
  6. How to do degree after completing 12th in BIPC? I want to become an IAS officer? My aggregate is 90%
  7. How can I become an IAS officer after completing 12th with 74%
  8. What steps should I follow for pursuing a career in Mass Communication after completing class 12th?
  9. What steps should I follow to become a Commercial Pilot after completing class 12th?
  10. What steps should I follow to become an IAS Officer being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in EEE?
  11. Steps to be taken after 12th to become IAS Officer?
  12. Am I eligible to join the CID after completing class 12th? What steps should I follow to join the CID?
  13. What steps should I follow to join ISRO after completing class 12th (Science)?
  14. How can I become an IAS officer? I am studying in 9th class
  15. What should I do to become an IAS Officer being a 12th student?
  16. Which course should I pursue after completing 12th (Science) to become an IAS officer?
  17. What should I study after completing 12th to become an IAS Officer? Minimum marks required in 10th and 12th to join IAS? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How can I become a CA after completing class 10th? What steps should I follow to become a CA after class 10th?
26th March 2017, 10:23 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What steps should I follow to become an IAS Officer after completing class 12th (BIPC)?

IAS stands for Indian Administrative Services. The minimum qualification required to apply for IAS entrance examination is bachelor's degree from a required university. Final year graduation candidates can also apply for Civil Services exam.

After 10+2 with BIPC, you can pursue bachelor's degree in any desired stream then in final year, you will become eligible for this exam. The minimum age limit is 21 years. You should start your preparation from first year itself. Read daily newspaper and NCERT social science books for fundamentals concepts.

Develop a habit of having knowledge of happening at national and international level.
27th March 2017, 01:21 PM
srire

Default Re: What steps should I follow to become an IAS Officer after completing class 12th (BIPC)?

I have completed my intermediate recently. I want to join Degree with IAS , I have visited Takshasila IAS Academy in Vijayawada and enquired students of that college and students are very positive....
24th September 2020, 10:05 AM
Unregistered

How to become IAS I AM bipc student
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?