27th July 2015, 01:54 AM
Unregistered

What are the jobs available after passing graduation? How to join in Railways? Can a graduate apply for RPF job?

Sir please reply me, What are the suitable jobs available being a graduate. Also tell me how to join railway in complete graduation. Can I apply for RPF?

Related Questions:
  1. Which career option will suit on me? I have done my B.Sc but still I am not cleared one of my paper
  2. Any jobs available for me after studying PG in media? Can I apply for jobs in Railways?
  3. Which job will suit me after B.Tech in CSE? Can I get a job in Banks and Railways?
  4. After SSC can I apply to join RPF? Process to join and minimum required qualification?
  5. Can I be eligible for PB Government Jobs? How to apply for jobs with passing certificates?
  6. Is there any job availability in Railways before last year of graduation?
  7. What all government exams is it possible to write at an age of 21 years while studying computer science and engineering?
  8. What are the jobs available in Railways? What are the fields I can apply for after completion of B.Com course?
  9. B.A graduate can apply for jobs in Railways? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to be a railway employee? I am a 12th student with 58%
  11. How to apply for job in southern railways by sports quota? Is it possible to get a job in southern railways?
  12. Am I eligible to do apply for Railways job being a diploma course holder?
  13. How to get job in Railways with sports quota after passing 12th commerce? How to prepare and apply for exams?
  14. What are the opportunities in B.A? What is the scope in B.A?
  15. How to make my career in diploma mechanical engineering production?
  16. What should a person do after B.Tech having below 60% marks in academics?
  17. What kind of job I will get in Government sector if secure less than 60% in B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  18. Government jobs which are available for B.Pharma graduates?
28th July 2015, 06:22 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the jobs available after passing graduation? How to join in Railways? Can a graduate apply for RPF job?

You can join railway department after graduation through railway recruitment board.

There are various post in railway for which different education qualification.

Commercial Apprentice, Traffic Apprentice, ECRC, Goods Guard, Sr. Clerk cum typist, Assistant Station master, Traffic Assistant.

You can apply RPF job after graduation. There are various post in RPF based on 12th standard or graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?