26th July 2015, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

What should I pursue in 12th to study Mass Communication in Graduation? Eligibility to get admission?

Dear Sir,
I am a student of class 10th. I want to know that what stream should I opt for in 12th so that I can study Mass Communication in Graduation? What is the eligibility criteria for getting admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do course in Mass communication after 12th Commerce?
  2. How can I get admission to study Mass Communication in Graduation if secured 81% in 12th?
  3. Is it beneficial to study B.Com with Mass Communication if secured 81% in 12th?
  4. Procedure and eligibility to study Master's in Mass Communication in Delhi University for a candidate who has secured 63% in B.Com?
  5. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study Mass Communication in Graduation being a 12th Science student of Delhi?
  6. Can I get admission to study B.Ed in Mass Communication if completed PG in Photography and in Creative Digital Media?
  7. Can I get admission for Ph.D Mass Communication? Minimum eligibility criteria to apply?
  8. How can I study Bachelor's Degree in Mass Communication after completing 12th Arts?
  9. List of colleges which offer Mass Communication Graduation course in India? Entrance exams to get admisson?
  10. Procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Mass Communication for Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication candidate?
  11. Which is the best institute for graduation in mass communication in India?
  12. Doing mass communication as graduation course will benefit for qualifying IAS exams?
  13. Eligibility criteria for M.A (Mass Communication) in good colleges and universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Eligibility for admission in IPU in mass communication? Where to get the study material?
  15. Am I eligible to study Master's in Mass Communication if pursuing PG Diploma course after completed B.A.(English)?
  16. Which St. Xaviers college branches have Mass communication course?
  17. List of undergraduate courses available in Mass Communication in Delhi, Ranchi, Kolkata and Banaras Universities?
  18. List of colleges which offer Graduation in Mass Communication in Bihar and Jharkhand? Procedure to get admission?
27th July 2015, 11:18 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I pursue in 12th to study Mass Communication in Graduation? Eligibility to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,
I am a student of class 10th. I want to know that what stream should I opt for in 12th so that I can study Mass Communication in Graduation? What is the eligibility criteria for getting admission?
If you have completed 12th standard, then you are eligible for B.A in Mass Communication.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard or its equivalent from a recognized board are eligible for M.A in Mass Communication.

Your age should be above 18 years.
28th July 2015, 06:31 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I pursue in 12th to study Mass Communication in Graduation? Eligibility to get admission?

Any stream from Arts, Commerce or Science in 12th standard student are eligible for doing graduation in Mass Communication.

You should have passed 12th standard with at least 40% marks from CBSE or any other recognized board.

You can also do post graduation in Mass Communication after graduation to get better career option.

Therefore start preparation from now to take admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?