21st September 2014, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

After SSC can I apply to join RPF? Process to join and minimum required qualification?

hii sir this is ajay yadav
i just want to know after completing ssc can i apply to join rpf .... or how to join indian rpf ... what is the process to join and what is the minimum qualification to join indian rpf for any post plz sir help me .....

23rd September 2014, 10:16 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After SSC can I apply to join RPF? Process to join and minimum required qualification?

Yes, you can join in RPF after completion of 10th standard, but you are eligible to join in Indian RPF only as the constables. In RPF, there are two posts :-
1.RPF Sub-Inspectors
2.RPF Constables

To join in RPF, you need to appear for the respective RPF posts examination which is conducted by Central Selection Board. To be eligible to appear for the RPF exam, you must satisfy the following eligibility criteria :-

Educational Qualification :-
1.For Executive Branch :- You must have completed bachelor's degree or equivalent from a recognized University.

2.For Fire Service Branch :- You must have passed Intermediate/Higher Secondary (10 + 2) with Science and Sub. Officers Course or its equivalent Diploma in Science or Fire Fighting.

3.Constables :- You must have completed high School or equivalent from a recognised board.

Age Limit :-
1.Sub-Inspectors :- 20-25 years
2.Constables :- 18-25 years

Age relaxation is applicable as per the government rules to appear for the RPF examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?